Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can you be a white supremacist when cumwhores exist?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
It doesn't matter how many discoveries and innovations your race has made, how many nations and races you have conquered, how genetically superior you are compared to other ethnicities, all of that can be negated from all the atrocious and degenerate actions your foids have done. White foids are the most vile, disguting, and immoral human beings alive. They have zero regret for the fact that they've slept with an insurmountable amount of men. They won't feel guilty for cheating on their partners and make them raise another bastard's children, then later divorce rape them and go back to their young whorish days. They will pat themselves on the back for falsely accusing an incel or even a normie for rape and ruining their lives forever, all because they weren't attracted to them. Even though other races of foids also do the stuff mentioned above, white foids do them the most and the other foids are merely just copying them. JFL cumwhores are the only race of foids that get fucked by different species, I've honestly never heard a noodlewhore or sheboon getting fucked by a dog or some shit. With all that, how can some cumskins still be white supremacists? Can you really call yourself the superior race if you can't even control your own women from acting like degenerate's incarnate?

SEAwhores are worse

the general consensus is that Jews did it probably

and that they were much better a century ago and shiet

They clearly live rent free in your head though kek

It doesn't matter how many discoveries and innovations your race has made, how many nations and races you have conquered, how genetically superior you are compared to other ethnicities, all of that can be negated from all the atrocious and degenerate actions your foids have done. White foids are the most vile, disguting, and immoral human beings alive. They have zero regret for the fact that they've slept with an insurmountable amount of men. They won't feel guilty for cheating on their partners and make them raise another bastard's children, then later divorce rape them and go back to their young whorish days. They will pat themselves on the back for falsely accusing an incel or even a normie for rape and ruining their lives forever, all because they weren't attracted to them. Even though other races of foids also do the stuff mentioned above, white foids do them the most and the other foids are merely just copying them. JFL cumwhores are the only race of foids that get fucked by different species, I've honestly never heard a noodlewhore or sheboon getting fucked by a dog or some shit. With all that, how can some cumskins still be white supremacists? Can you really call yourself the superior race if you can't even control your own women from acting like degenerate's incarnate?
Curry whores literally fucked horses in ancient times in a horse sacrifice ritual

A shitnic made this

Curry whores literally fucked horses in ancient times in a horse sacrifice ritual
Currywhores did that because they're retarded religious copers, not because they actually wanted it.

Foids live rent-free in your head if you're here.
Touché, I have many other problems too though, like others here, aside from holes n toilets

Currywhores did that because they're retarded religious copers, not because they actually wanted it.
Curry whores convinced people to let them fuck the horses because of the horsepill. The ritual didn’t just come out of nowhere.

Touché, I have many other problems too though, like others here, aside from holes n toilets
Same here but this just randomly appeared in my head so I decided to make a thread about it.

Curry whores convinced people to let them fuck the horses because of the horsepill. The ritual didn’t just come out of nowhere.
Brutal, they probably had a dream about getting fucked by horses and a God just happened to be there, so they must've thought it was God's will.

white women are the biggest whores out there

no race of foid is more degenerate or righteous than other. Sheboons/spics behave immorally because niggers/spicmen let them, and chink/sandprincesses act normal only when they're under the land where promiscuous women undergo stone behavior correction therapy. White men became too confident with their achievements and got false sense of security, and now jews and chinks are ruining their women
Twgg

Reachmorpheus

Tweet

Last edited:
no race of foid is more degenerate or righteous than other. Sheboons/spics behave immorally because niggers/spicmen let them, and chink/sandprincesses act normal only when they're under the land where promiscuous women undergo stone behavior correction therapy. White men became too confident with their achievements and got false sense of security, and now jews and chinks are ruining their women
True, but cumskins are doing the worst job in controlling their women, which is only making their reputation worse.

Brutal, they probably had a dream about getting fucked by horses and a God just happened to be there, so they must've thought it was God's will.
More likely they were just whores who wanted to fuck horses and needed an excuse, gods be dammed.

More likely they were just whores who wanted to fuck horses and needed an excuse, gods be dammed.
No wonder us curries have fallen so low. The Hindu gods punished the entire race for currywhores using their holy names for degenerate acts:feelsree::feelsree:.

No wonder us curries have fallen so low. The Hindu gods punished the entire race for currywhores using their holy names for degenerate acts:feelsree::feelsree:.
:lul::lul::lul:
Brutal

white women are overrated mid tier whores

Plenty of Middle Eastern soycieties control their women with unbelievable oppression. I wouldn't be proud of that. What's your point

Plenty of Middle Eastern soycieties control their women with unbelievable oppression. I wouldn't be proud of that. What's your point
My point is that foids can't control their carnal desires and they aren't even self-aware of it, so controlling women with unbelievable oppression is a good thing.

white supremacists are natural cucks. In fact anyone that is a supremacist especially incels are massive cucks.

My point is that foids can't control their carnal desires and they aren't even self-aware of it, so controlling women with unbelievable oppression is a good thing.
Controlling and oppressing takes effort only possible for the maniacally possessed, it seems to me. Foid-worship inverted, in essence.

On further reflection your larger point is well taken, about sexual libertinism's chaos wrecking the world and undoing centuries of advances in civilization. There was ancient wisdom in the regulation of sexuality through the institution of marriage, at least.

I think the current slough of despond has to do more with technology than culture. The degeneracy seems to have brought down plenty of non-white cultures just as badly as any of the white ones. Which goes back to your point, in a way -- no race is better than any other against this menace. They are all cucked, and we are all fucked. (And for us incels, in perhaps every sense, not fucked.)

Last edited:
Controlling and oppressing takes effort only possible for the maniacally possessed, it seems to me. Foid-worship inverted, in essence.

On further reflection your larger point is well taken, about sexual libertinism's chaos wrecking the world and undoing centuries of advances in civilization. There was ancient wisdom in the regulation of sexuality through the institution of marriage, at least.

I think the current slough of despond has to do more with technology than culture. The degeneracy seems to have brought down plenty of non-white cultures just as badly as any of the white ones. Which goes back to your point, in a way -- no race is better than any other against this menace. They are all cucked, and we are all fucked. (And for us incels, in perhaps every sense, not fucked.)
Absolute truth:yes::yes::yes:

Racism is retarded.
Every race of humans is shit and no race is better than another.

I don't judge a race by its women.

I think whites are superior but I don't even like mentioning it because it's trashy.

cumskin foids are browning the new born generations of Europe as well lol.

Even though there are white foids who dont breed niggers, sandniggers I still have never seen a mullato born to a mayo foid not hook up with a Stacy cumskin in Europe. So even though mayo Stacys rarely breed with immigrant or full blood niggers, sandniggers just let a mayo foid birth that nigger child and he will finish up the job of browning Europe completely.

The mullato, Arab mix kids born from white woemn are even driving the white man crazy. They even fight for those foids. So yeah cumskins are the most degenerate. And its true the whites can shout about inventing this and that but it means absolutely zero because the white woman can destroy everything with her womb

Even the white race is dying because white men are weak punks.

Last edited:
true. As a deathnic rice spergcel, i could give less of a shit about people because people shun and bully me for being a social retard sperg.

If you read what people said about hitler, they said things like he was an outcast. Things like he couldn't even get a light for a cigarette if he asked for one. So I suspect Hitler had a love/hate relationship with his own people. He longed to feel belonging as an outcast. That is why he loved the military because he felt camraderie with other dudes. But he likely also hated people for outcasting him. That is why he started a world war and sent millions of his people to go die off for nothing.

Its quite like the conservative leaders of the jews at that time before the war. They were willing to sacrifice huge swaths of their own people for a goal or cause.