Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How can you be a skinnyfag if you’re an trucel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Skinnycels are fakecels because they are likely richfags, NTs, or whites: poorcels like me can only afford high caloric, sugary processed foods which will make you quickly fat, have ethnic cultures of not caring about dieting and pressured to eat as much food very early on and if you are depressed, giga trucel trait, you will always feel very hungry or get very intense headaches from too little dopamine.

Also trucels have subhuman bodies that make it hard to exercise and never go outside due to getting mogged, making them extremely sedentary and fat.

Last edited:
poorcels like me can only afford high caloric, sugary processed foods which will make you quickly fat

I don't eat, fakecel. Depression + lazy + low effort + don't care. Sometimes I'll go like a week only eating a slice of bread or a muffin when I wake up at like 4 pm and nothing else all day. If I'm not too lazy to go downstairs

True depression gamers are scrawny, not fat. Imagine having the energy to eat all day.

Skinnycels are fakecels because they are likely richfags, NTs, or whites, poorcels like me can only afford high caloric, sugary processed foods which will make you quickly fat, are likely ethnics and have cultures of not caring about dieting and pressured to eat as much food very early on and if you are depressed, giga trucel trait, you will always feel very hungry or get very intense headaches from too little dopamine.
Eating healthy has actually been cheaper than what I use to eat.

@Incelius Savage

I was always skinny growing up but my fatass family teased me for being a normal fucking weight so i had to gain weight and did tons of diets that failed cuz they’d buy restaurant food all the time so i eventually gave up, tried again, gave up, tried again, lost weight, gained it back, lost it again, quit the diet.

So i’ve came to the final conclusion to only diet when i have my own place.

I need to stop comfort eating

Skinnycels are fakecels because they are likely richfags, NTs, or whites: poorcels like me can only afford high caloric, sugary processed foods which will make you quickly fat, have ethnic cultures of not caring about dieting and pressured to eat as much food very early on and if you are depressed, giga trucel trait, you will always feel very hungry or get very intense headaches from too little dopamine.

Also trucels have subhuman bodies that make it hard to exercise and never go outside due to getting mogged, making them extremely sedentary and fat.
What about skinnycels that simply don't eat as much, or are genetically predisposed to a faster metabolism? :feelsjuice:

Many can't even cope with there being underlying good bone structure, since they have little fat, not to mention they're also seen as scrawny/weak; this does seem like an overgeneralization. :feelshehe:

If us skinnycels are fakecels then why don’t I have a girlfriend ?

Skinnycels are fakecel as fuck. If you are healthy the your situation isn’t bad enough to make you a truecel. Truecels have it so bad that the only way they can make it is by abusing things like food

Skinnycels are fakecel as fuck. If you are healthy the your situation isn’t bad enough to make you a truecel. Truecels have it so bad that the only way they can make it is by abusing things like food

I'm skinnyfat, the most subhuman body type

i’m literally ripped but still posting here… mirin fat fuck lazy cope

Do not work out for women.

Having a good physique only makes you more repuslive to them. How can that be so, you ask?
Women see a good physique on an ugly man in the same way they see polish on a turd: they see effort and expenditure (that might have been put to good use in labour or some other direct or indirect service of them) wasted on the fruitless endavour of improving that which to them is inherently without value: the unattractive man.

Women are so entitled that they see the ugly but ripped man as an affront to their rights: their entitlement to beauty. You have stolen something from them, soiled it beyond any return. You have tainted this thing that they value; you are a monster who sullied something beautiful.

Women see you as a chimera, a freak.

In this way, muscles can be seen as an attractiveness multiplier. If you have positive attractiveness, muscles increase how attractive you appear. If you have negative attractiveness, they likewise multiply the repugnance

Skinny fat is the truecel body type

Truecels are skinny because they can't afford food. I wish I could gain calories but I literally don't have money

Based.
Ectomorphs :Normies
Mesomorphs: Chad
Endomorphs : Subhuman truecels

Truecels are skinny because they can't afford food. I wish I could gain calories but I literally don't have money
Aren’t you supposedly a 140 IQ genius and yet you can’t afford food? :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Aren’t you supposedly a 140 IQ genius and yet you can’t afford food? :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Me spawning food at command after I can fit in these shapes correctly
Bildergebnis für iq test

Because depression and LDAR causes low appetite. Also a poorfag so I can’t afford food and a wage cuck so I don’t have a lot of time.

Im fat because the jews put chemicals in my food to stop me from ascending

Lol retard logic,actually if ur very fat and never been skinny or lean u don't know if ur face bone structure is really bad

Lol retard logic,actually if ur very fat and never been skinny or lean u don't know if ur face bone structure is really bad
Cope, I see fat guys with girls.

Cope, I see fat guys with girls.
That's not the point yeah if u have Chad bones and ur tall,but u coud have a decent facial bone structure and not know it cause ur so fat