Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can we stop the incel culture?

we are unstoppable

we are unstoppable
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
FBwJsP6X0Asnbjn.jpg

I don't understand why people want to "stop" us, just leave us alone holy shit

very simple
Give us pussy
this and not being an asshole towards sub4 subhumans would be a start, but sadly normshits will never realize that THEY are the problem lol

I don't believe so, We are an extremely small online community that sits and rot on the internet
We are small, but our site gets millions of views and our blackpilled words have so much potent truth that its capturing men's minds which cannot be allowed if the feminist dictatorship is to survive.

Kill all feminist bullshit so things can go back to how they're supposed to be

Force foids to stop monopolizing only tallfags and the top percentage of men to have all the sex

Too much soy in that thread :soy::soy::soy:

I don't believe so, We are an extremely small online community that sits and rot on the internet
This is true, but i think they are scared not of what we are now, but of what we could become.
It's full of lonely men nowadays. Imagine what could happen if every single one of them reached the same conclusions about women and society as we do.
It would be a disaster for the current feminist system.
Hence all this obsession about "stopping" inkiees and the blackpill

i think the normie fear is that we all become mass shooters they truly believe they are stopping a life ending threat :feelskek:

This is true, but i think they are scared not of what we are now, but of what we could become.
It's full of lonely men nowadays. Imagine what could happen if every single one of them reached the same conclusions about women and society as we do.
It would be a disaster for the current feminist system.
Hence all this obsession about "stopping" inkiees and the blackpill
Or maybe i am giving them too much credit, maybe they just want to play heroes and find in incels a convenient target.

Nah, they probably just think lonely men will go ER. They don't want to help us, but they also don't want anyone to damage their world. So they want to brainwash young men to become soyboys that would be "happy" by being a betabux cuck
Yeah, you're probably right

Let me strangle to death all the landwhales i want and i'll never access online again in the whole damn internet. I promise.
:feelshehe:

We are small, but our site gets millions of views and our blackpilled words have so much potent truth that its capturing men's minds which cannot be allowed if the feminist dictatorship is to survive.
I will stop you