Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "how can we stop the incel culture?"

There is no incel culture. Incels have been kicked out.

Make foids have sex with us, it's really that simple.

state mandated gf

Certainly not the bluepilled garbage of "muh personality" that's about to be inevitably thrown out with Reddit, continuing to gaslight and blatantly lie to subhumans about how it's all their fault and foids actually have perfectly reasonable standards... :society:
All subhumans AND Chads possibly born are to be immediately recorded and tagged for further education and guiding assisted by their parents; while subhumans would be schooled in self-defense, wealthmaxxing, and work suitable for a sub 5 which would maximize their potential, and would also be trained to looksmax to the furthest they can with possible corrective surgery being mandated... :feelshehe:

Chads, on the other hand, would be trained only in self-humility, lookism, their privilege, and be sent to work in the trades in employment such as in the mines to ultimately fuel this new world. :feelsjuice:

Hypergamy and foid standards would be strictly regulated with education on lookism and a non-degenerate society, as well as the treatment of sub 6s. :feelsclown:

make the government shit out anime girl robots with artificial wombs and realistic cunny

You can't, sweety. :feelshmm:

uninstall women and install anime girls

Maybe change soycietys culture? Sounds like a reasonable start :feelsthink:

62 upvotes by typical Reddit Morons

Inceldom is a feature of the society we live in. Until there is a radical change, inceldom will remain.

Too many retarded comments. Therapy, social skills, “personality”. No one will say the real issues one of them being social media inflating foids standards.

Too many retarded comments. Therapy, social skills, “personality”. No one will say the real issues one of them being social media inflating foids standards.
Normies are dumb or pretending to be

I will kill everyone in that subreddit (in Fallout New Vegas)

I left a based comment on here

i actually like it, promoting ACTUAL critical thinking = less bluepillers
But schools are controlled by foids. More funding = more propaganda shoved down student’s throats

make the government shit out anime girl robots with artificial wombs and realistic cunny
I WANT THIS NOW NOW NOW

better yet make them fully customizable

hopefully by the end of our lifetimes (aka in the next 10 years, at least for me) waifu robots will be indistinguishable from 3D foids down to the cellular level

Critical thinking to them is just repeating the same nonsense to themselves
of course, that's why I highlighted "actual". of course it's gonna be all propaganda, I wasn't serious

stop ugly people from having children and don't let chads fuck low tier short ethnic womens

Take women's rights away

The most viable solution is man made lab grown genetically engineered cat girl sex slaves

Expect a visit from truck-kun soon.
expect a visit from 3 men in black barging into your house at night while blasting a nasheed

in minecraft, of course.

There no solution to stop incel culture

expect a visit from 3 men in black barging into your house at night while blasting a nasheed

in minecraft, of course.
I am the one wearing black and blasting nasheed, in Nier: Automata.

give me pussy i delete my incel.is acc

stop forming chadrone harems