Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can we respect women more?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
We are all male feminists here and I know we already deeply respect women but what are ways we can respect them even more? How can we make life easier for women? How can we protect and make women more comfortable?

Something I like to do is tie a belt around my legs when I am public transport so I don't take up any unnecessary, misogynistic space.

Moid detected :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Into the garbage disposal chute with you

You arent a real feminist unless you involve all females #transspaces

Something I like to do is tie a belt around my legs when I am public transport so I don't take up any unnecessary, misogynistic space.
well thats a good start

maybe say sorry for even daring to breath in the presence of a brave woman?

We are all male feminists here and I know we already deeply respect women but what are ways we can respect them even more? How can we make life easier for women? How can we protect and make women more comfortable?

You don't, you utter cuck.

Last edited:
Give all your money to your nearest female, a sister or mother or your wife to show support against the gender gap and patriarchy

I'm doing my part by holding them to an equal moral standard in defiance of my natural instincts. These absolute vermin...

I think its better if you dont take public transport at all because your presence is abit creepy and might give me the ick

You don't, you utter cuck.
It's giving
incel

We are all male feminists here and I know we already deeply respect women but what are ways we can respect them even more?
Let me peg you

Rape them more

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

russian beef baked in milk

always run after a woman it will help her lose weight

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”

How tall are you?
non of your bishness hoe, sawk this cawk! :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
@Mortis .. ur bish outta line :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:
(im 9'11 cuz im about to bust this tower in your cunt hoe)

You are all racism mysognist

No respect or compassion for a creature that has used me like used toilet paper my entire life

Have you tried self-deletion. That's the highest form of whamen-respecting I heard. Never tried though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back