Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can we prevent fakecels from being among our ranks?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Sugestions?
They realy hold us back.

i guess there is no solution

but i can ensure u im truecel

Mighty gatekeeper

Send me your pics mein fuhrer.

I hate everyone that is 6ft and above they're fucking scum

Maybe first understand why fakecels would want to hang around here at all.

Just wait. In 2022 every "fakecel" will be incel. The requirements to get pussy raise day by day

Maybe first understand why fakecels would want to hang around here at all.
Because they know what we say is true about how shit is nowadays. Getting a girlfriend is pointless because she'll just monkey branch to the next best thing.

@Angry_runt i will tell you why. To feel their superiority over us.

What are your thoughts about that?
I think even normies who have had sex and had girlfriends feel the way we do at least some of the time so they feel they belong even if they don't.
Or they want to feel superior to someone and we are the ultimate losers.

I think even normies who have had sex and had girlfriends feel the way we do at least some of the time so they feel they belong even if they don't.
Ive told you. Superiority.

@Angry_runt i will tell you why. To feel their superiority over us.
Some for sure, but for that they don't need to pretend to be one of us. They can feel superior merely by lurking.

We have to form some axis made of truecels. Otherwise we would never be strong

Normies maybe even some chadlites who dont get enough attention irl so go here for ego boost

5ft4. 90 percent of males are is taller than me and like 70 percent of women are taller. jfl im not even safe being a manlet living in mexico
Average brazilian woman height is 5' 4" so most woman in Brasil arent taller than you.

Some for sure, but for that they don't need to pretend to be one of us. They can feel superior merely by lurking.
Psychological boats is greater when you speak to those who suffer.
Like in Fight Club. Remember when they pretended to be canser victimes?

5ft4. 90 percent of males are is taller than me and like 70 percent of women are taller. jfl im not even safe being a manlet living in mexico
Juzuz Christ it's over. U can only phuck fat shortestdumb foids if u betabux career max and physiquemax

It's overrr

Average brazilian woman height is 5' 4" so most woman in Brasil arent taller than you.
average my fucking ass, go outside for once. go to 20 year old normal people venues like dance clubs every girl is taller than that shit

All we have to do if prevent them from bragging. If they are really fakecels and here then thats a good enough punishment anyway.

It's literally cope, every manlet wishes they were taller, so saying you hate tallfags is fucking cope you want to be one
okay just admit if you're 6ft and above you can improve your life and cope with other stuff like better jobs and improving your position in your job. if you're a manlet its fucking over for you PERIOD.

okay just admit if you're 6ft and above you can improve your life and cope with other stuff like better jobs and improving your position in your job. if you're a manlet its fucking over for you PERIOD.
i'm 5'10, just admit you want to be taller, or keep coping.

You cant tbh.

Ban everyone with bunny avi
@RegisterUserName

There isn't really anything you can do about them, such is the nature of internet anonymity. All you can do is make rules that make it harder for them to troll the community.
We need some rules. Maybe we have to try to harder their existence here.

i'm 5'10, just admit you want to be taller, or keep coping.
how can i want to be something that its impossible? atleast you're taller than 95% of females. not saying you're taller, everything is shit in this life but atleast you're better than the worst thing

Find yourself boyfriend dirty faggot. And crawl back to you gay club looksmax.

I wish I was a fakecel

Either way they need to fuck off and only let the people actually suffering vent.