Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can we monetize our blackpill knowledge?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
When it comes to preferences in a male we understand the female brain much better than bluepillers. We use data and studies to form our conclusions. The Twilight series, where an average looking female has a choice of two studs has made billions from exclusively females willing to pay to watch the movies or read the books fantasizing over the Chad's, Edward and Jacob. We won't be able to get a girl but can't we at least cash in somehow on these foids. Any ideas?

Not really. Even if we made some kind of media about it like a book we’d just get spurned probably

People want to buy hope such as "get rich quick" schemes. The black pill forsakes all hope, it's thus impossible to market.

Nobody wants to know the harsh truth.Normies would rather read some bluepill self help books to cope that there is hope

We can ewhore and get money from cucks

Give me your money and ill tell you anything you need to know

Become a plastic surgeon.

We can ewhore and get money from cucks
Nice. Like Larp as Chad and say you're in trouble and need money. They would give money to imaginary Chad than even look at you twice irl.

Nobody wants to know the harsh truth.Normies would rather read some bluepill self help books to cope that there is hope
True. The very moment their feeble brains get blackpilled they will go to some market to buy ropes.

Creating a religion about the blackpill, religion doesn't pay taxes.

This went over your head. I don't wanna preach blackpill, i wanna make money using the knowledge but not reveal I am blackpilled.