Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can we love ourselves?

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Everything we find offensive is somehow normal in society and they call us out on being the radical ones.
ITCucks thinking they have the right to mentally abuse us while we can't defend ourselves. Everyone looks against us but nobody takes the time to appreciate the science behind the black-pill. No.. when science is against you the blue-pilled cucks will temporary go blind because their lives are fed on comfort and being mediocre and happy.
People don't understand our internal conflicts and can't look further than their own perception of things they know. They aren't smart.. if a incel here ever thinks 'well maybe the blue-pill is right'. It isn't. Itcucks are just re-using the same words they have been fed since they were born in this blue-pilled world. They don't have the brain capacity to think further than their own perception like us.

They say we don't love ourselves and that's 1 problem but how the fuck can we love ourselves if we are confronted with hate and fear as a potential rapist, murderer or anything else. There is this illusion of 'safety' but it's just fake. Nobody likes you and nobody wants to change you because the moment a incel here changes he will get dragged down by the blue-pilled people for changing. People can't stand competition. If a incel here ascends I will wish him luck in reaching his goals.

This is our place and you don't need to be here because it isn't meant for you. It's a place for us to feel normal among our peers without receiving the hate you give us.

How can we love ourselves when people hate us for not loving ourselves?

... when science is against you the blue-pilled cucks will temporary go blind because their lives are fed on comfort and being mediocre and happy.
This is normal behavior for ideologically obsessed people(99% of them don't even realize they are). No matter how much scientific proof you will put in an argument, it's futile.
They simply can't comprehend it. If it doesn't fit their worldview they just filter it out.

Rapist-facecel here: no matter how much i would love myself, people would still actively avoid me. loving ourselves does absolutely nothing to solve our problems. why would it? what's the point of being egoistical?
I'm fucking tired of their mental gymnastics why we are incel. When will they understand that it's all just about looks?

When will they understand that it's all just about looks?
Looks indirectly determine other things. Indirectly everything connects to looks but they won't understand.

When confronted with these things they will look at the illusion of their own relationship and use that against us. Mental gymnastics just slow you down or blind you from the fact that looks are everything. Even red-pilled subreddits/forums know this and try to increase the illusion of these looks in a political correct manner so the media won't question their shit so much.

Incels are the main prey because we use straight-talk and not powertalk like red-pilled forums/subreddits do.
Gervais Principle 2

Women hate us more than we hate ourselves.

Looks indirectly determine other things. Indirectly everything connects to looks but they won't understand.

When confronted with these things they will look at the illusion of their own relationship and use that against us. Mental gymnastics just slow you down or blind you from the fact that looks are everything. Even red-pilled subreddits/forums know this and try to increase the illusion of these looks in a political correct manner so the media won't question their shit so much.

Incels are the main prey because we use straight-talk and not powertalk like red-pilled forums/subreddits do.
Gervais Principle 2
The straigth talk thingy is so goddamm true

i wanna OD on fetaynl if my looksmaxxing plan doesn't work i fucking hate this shit life

I love myself, but women don´t.