Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can we get more members?

X

Xanadu

Greycel
Us incels should be spreading those bitter suppositories and helping our fellow incels brethren. I've wondered how exactly to achieve this, I feel we should, as a community, promote ourselves and our plight of inceldom to other incels in need of camaraderie, support and solidarity. I've considered posting advertisements on reddit but I feel my contribution won't make any significant dent only a little rivulet. Any higher-up members willing to start a recruitment push and inform us on how to spread the Blackpill and inform others of our sanctuary? Any ideas or discussion welcome. 

X

bump

I think a good start would be to be more accepting of all kinds of "cels". It is almost 2018 and you don't need to be ugly anymore to be incel. All cels with the exception of fatcels should be welcome. Hell, even standardcels should be allowed because there is no reason a man shouldn't get his looksmatch.

Secondly, it's important to market ourselves differently. Stay away from violence and rape while exposing the true nature of females.

NegroKing said:
I think a good start would be to be more accepting of all kinds of "cels". It is almost 2018 and you don't need to be ugly anymore to be incel. All cels with the exception of fatcels should be welcome. Hell, even standardcels should be allowed because there is no reason a man shouldn't get his looksmatch.

Secondly, it's important to market ourselves differently. Stay away from violence and rape while exposing the true nature of females.

That is so true, even 6/10 normies are struggling to get into relationships. Women are only attracted to 8+/10 men leaving sub 8s to rot.

NegroKing said:

Standardcels should not be allowed. I agree we should be more accepting to other types of mentalcels though. Agree on the marketing part, but I think its mostly these same Muslims guys shouting Takbir and shit that advocate for these brutish and backwards ideas.

Advertise on 4chan r9k. There has been a lot of user leakage (at least true robots, paid political shills and normies do not count) in the past 2 months and most of them don't know this place exists as its relatively underground. Lots of potential users there, its a fucking goldmine of incels without a real home.

NegroKing said:

I agree with this but which platforms could be used?

Send out carrier Pigeons

There's no real solidarity here, only the illusion.

Most people here, if given the decision of having 99% of the community ground into hamburger to give them the out of inceldom, would do so.

More people = more ridiculous opinions and nonsensical gripes. As it is, only a small minority of users seem to have the right grip on their situation.

Many Incels already know this place thanks to cucktears, but they simply prefer the reddit format.

A Good Friend said:

Most people here, if given the decision of having 99% of the community ground into hamburger to give them the out of inceldom, would do so.

More people = more ridiculous opinions and nonsensical gripes. As it is, only a small minority of users seem to have the right grip on their situation.

Sounds like the 'illusion of team work'. Basically,  your standard Battlefield conquest or CoD tdm

ppl need to advertise the site. there were tons of ppl on r/incels but far fewer here.

NegroKing said:

Fuck No.

A Good Friend said:

I think that applies in all situations though. People are, well, people.

We can spread the blackpill through memes, but that would just attract a lot of normies and fakecels.