Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can u feel attraction for women knowing how many penises have been inside them?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Do you guys still feel sexual urges towards women?

Whilst having those urges, are you consciously aware of how every attractive girl above age 18 you see has probably bounced up and down on 5 cocks at BARE MINIMUM, and thats being EXTREMELY generous

And probably had her lips around, sucking five times that amount?

How many times she's drank the semen of so many different men? Do these thoughts cross your mind? because they should

be aware too, of how common STD's are. And that stunning 10/10 you saw on university campus, probably has fungal spores growing inside her vagina, as well as flaky warts and herpes sores on the beef flaps themselves.

You know how fucking contagious that disgusting shit it?

And I cant remember where but I saw a study citing how many young women DONT EVEN SHOWER EVERY DAY

WHAT THE FUCK

THATS DISGUSTING

Are you still turned on?!?

For me there is something so nauseatingly vile about a woman who's been fucked by so many dicks and swallowed so much cum. Reeks of degeneracy.

Last edited:
She was a jb Stacy and a virgin. That's how.

be aware too, of how common STD's are. And that stunning 10/10 you saw on university campus, probably has fungal spores growing inside her vagina, as well as flaky warts and herpes sores on the beef flaps themselves.
fuck off i was eating a croissant

What can I say... I am really perverted.

i cant help it. i wish to be asexual

Cucks love lick Chad Cums

hormones what cucks men

If you have sex you are gay

I love your posts man

same OP when you stop and think it really is nasty. she chose other men some had larger dick probably with better skill that made her cum better than you ever could. she wont forget that.

Yeah, i still feel sexual urges toward women. I just want to fuck them, i don't want to marry them, who cares if they are whores if you only use them for pump and dump.

Massive cope, I am simply attracted to their outward appearance.

I think of all the chad cummies festering in her hpv ridden, halitosis causing throat. The swampy crotch with roast beef flaps that have been stretched out by hundreds of men. The absolute foul stench that emanates from all the diseased skin, fecal matter, and pubes swimming in her cunt. All this, and I still get tricked into being attracted sometimes.

try not to vomit the croissant out as you read this thread (nsfw)

don't forget that these bags of shit want you to circumcise and vasectomize yourself for their beef flaps' convenience

don't forget that these bags of shit want you to circumcise and vasectomize yourself for their beef flaps' convenience
Jfl @ foids telling incel tier men to vasectomize ourselves

Eh, i think im asexual. Not really my thing

Jfl @ foids telling incel tier men to vasectomize ourselves
not directly but indirectly there are plenty of "open letters" telling men to "take the high road" and get a surgery that has like a 10% risk of chronic pain, obviously it's directed at men who are dating but they don't mention that, so r/childfree incel tier soycucks are liable to nod their head and go get their epididymal blowout

not directly but indirectly there are plenty of "open letters" telling men to "take the high road" and get a surgery that has like a 10% risk of chronic pain, obviously it's directed at men who are dating but they don't mention that, so r/childfree incel tier soycucks are liable to nod their head and go get their epididymal blowout
exactly, and they can't be bothered to swallow a pill every day, they would rather you cut your balls open and permanently block your dick tubes inside for her sake instead.

Sexual atraction yes, if femoid pretty, but also moral repulsiveness. But still better pretty whore to fuck, than ugly wirgin femorloid

Do you guys still feel sexual urges towards women?

Whilst having those urges, are you consciously aware of how every attractive girl above age 18 you see has probably bounced up and down on 5 cocks at BARE MINIMUM, and thats being EXTREMELY generous

And probably had her lips around, sucking five times that amount?

How many times she's drank the semen of so many different men? Do these thoughts cross your mind? because they should

You know how fucking contagious that disgusting shit it?

And I cant remember where but I saw a study citing how many young women DONT EVEN SHOWER EVERY DAY

WHAT THE FUCK

THATS DISGUSTING

Are you still turned on?!?

For me there is something so nauseatingly vile about a woman who's been fucked by so many dicks and swallowed so much cum. Reeks of degeneracy.
most girls past 20 look pretty ugly tbh

yes but i couldnt date or marry someone knowing they have had another dick inside them