Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How can this Creature allowed in the Education System ?

@Putin @Kim Jong-Un @Xi Jinping just end our suffering already

She could be pretty. She must be gay and that's why she makes herself less pretty.

IMG 2061

This is why the next generation is turning into fags

Over if you go to public school or any of those progressive day day schools. Considering it’s so undesirable, foids were always going to dominate teaching, but there should have been better selection. Your average Zoomer with little parental supervision will be indoctrinated and become deranged. Hopefully there’s enough of a backlash that Gen alpha can be saved

Female teachers turn their classrooms into their childhood bedrooms.

Fuck the lmaoq+++ agenda

Looks like a regular predator for me

Over if you go to public school or any of those progressive day day schools. Considering it’s so undesirable, foids were always going to dominate teaching, but there should have been better selection. Your average Zoomer with little parental supervision will be indoctrinated and become deranged. Hopefully there’s enough of a backlash that Gen alpha can be saved
If was once said by a Troon theorist that the they should "fuck the future" and "fuck the childen" because the future belong to the children and having a child is "heteronormative."

I guess the good news is the boys who don't end up homosexuals are going to be the most extreme misogynists of any gen alive when they grow up.

Death to America

Straight Outta a horror film

We need total dyke death

I guess the good news is the boys who don't end up homosexuals are going to be the most extreme misogynists of any gen alive when they grow up.
We will end up with an influx of boys going ER :lul:

This is what happens when Millennials are given teaching jobs.
Gen Z will be teaching Gen Alpha. It'll only get worse as time goes on. Gigacope if you think zoomers can be redeemed.
If was once said by a Troon theorist that the they should "fuck the future" and "fuck the childen" because the future belong to the children and having a child is "heteronormative."

They also quite literally fuck children.

Not very womanly. Not sure how this dude doesn't get dysphoria doing this.

All these transvestite child molesters deserve the death penalty.

Why do straight female teachers have to be such shills for alphabet pedophiles?

Don't these fags get beaten up in school? Boggles my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back