Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How can someone's IQ be this low? Holy shit

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★

Soy, not even once

LMFAO Those tards actually think genetics affect weight that much. Imagine thinking youre stuck weighing 300lbs forever. Completely makes no biological sense.

The whole purpose of body fat is so that your body has something to eat when you don't.

Vegeta what does the scouter say about IT's stupidity?
It  s over 9000 by hellknight10 d256p79

Jfl what do you expect from those retards

But, but yeah that's what we're saying. You can lose weight, but you can't gain height or face handsomeness.

These are the same persons that explain their doctors how their bodies work

Jfl what do you expect from those retards
I know I know, but this is a new kind of retarded that actually surprised me even for IT

What a bunch of literal brainlets,this feels like an incel made a larp post to make fun of cucktears except its actually real

Imagine not understanding genetics and female nature

They also think a fat asian girl is Opry looksmatch. They're insanely out of touch with reality. The sub is full of trannies, whales and incels in denial. Lowest of the low

It's IT, what form of intelligence did you expected?

"Being fat is genetic and you can't judge me for it.
Haha what a loser manlet, god how pathetic of him to be so short" - some fat roastie

It's impossible to reason with IT. They want to change science, language and anything that stands between them and their sick agenda.

I unironically want strawberry flavor soylent

This is literally the worst bulllshit rationalization I’ve ever read.

To put things in perspective- if your using niche communities of incels to rationalize you being a fat ugly and lazy bitch you suck at life and have officially run out of excuses foid go figure your shit out

LMFAO Those tards actually think genetics affect weight that much. Imagine thinking youre stuck weighing 300lbs forever. Completely makes no biological sense.

Genetics do affect weight though.

i dont know man, degeneration is going too far tbh

Next time that whore should be roasted on a grill like the pig she is.