Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can some people be dumb enough to think patriarchy harms incels and gynocentric harem societies are better for them?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Patriarchy is pretty much synonymous with enforced monogamy (in the western tradition).

It's like a football game; if there are 20 people, the 2 best players start picking the other players for their team, until everyone is picked. Even if you suck, you'll be picked. Even if you're the last one to be picked.

Gynocentric harems societies are more like this: there are 20 people wanting to play: let's just get the 4 best players (Chads, Chadlites) and they play nonstop, with all team combinations possible, while the other 16 players don't play at all or are only thrown some leftovers once in a blue moon, like "get that ball and kick it back for me" or maybe "shit, the ball is all ruined and has holes now, ok, you can have it now".

FEMINISM IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF INCELDOM. There's no way in the world to deny this obvious fact. Feminism destroyed enforced monogamy and marriage, which was your only chance if you're an ugly man.

Last edited:
It's mostly women who think that the patriarchy being gone will help incels, and you already know why.

There will never be equality. It's either patriarchy or matriarchal society. I'm sure you can see where our society is going next.

Water is water.

It's mostly women who think that the patriarchy being gone will help incels, and you already know why.

There will never be equality. It's either patriarchy or matriarchal society. I'm sure you can see where our society is going next.
They're like "feminism is good for men too, because you can talk about your feelings". IRL, if you get all touchy-feely like that with women it will only make them even less attracted to you. They hate any type of weakness in men. They're attracted the most to the men who only have a very limited scope of emotions, completely lacking all those touchy-feely ones (psychopaths and malignant narcissists).

Not to mention how women don't feel any empathy for us, so what's even the point of opening like that to them? Do it with a male friend or family member instead.

They're like "feminism is good for men too, because you can talk about your feelings". IRL, if you get all touchy-feely like that with women it will only make them even more unattracted to you. They hate any type of weakness in men.

Not to mention how women don't feel any empathy for us, so what's even the point of opening like that to them? Do it with a male friend or family member instead.
We can talk about feelings, but no one gives a fuck about feelings of sub6 and short men, it seems they can't understand it

We can talk about feelings, but no one gives a fuck about feelings of sub6 and short men, it seems they can't understand it
Yup. a Good deal of this site is men talking about their feelings and needing help, where are the female volunteers to help? JFL. Thousands of them read what we write every day.

Patriarchy doesn't mean enforced monogamy, there's many patriarchal societies where there's polygamy like the middle east.
Patriarchy just means the dad is the head of the household officially, and was only a thing in the past because a huge number of males died in wars, thus they were the ones that had all the options. Now there are more males in every nation below the age of 40, so it's the opposite.

Yup. a Good deal of this site is men talking about their feelings and needing help, where are the female volunteers to help? JFL. Thousands of them read what we write every day.
Normies and foids lurk our posts to feel better about themselves, it’s the only reason they are here.

Patriarchy is pretty much synonymous with enforced monogamy.

It's like a football game; if there are 20 people, the 2 best players start picking the other players for their team, until everyone is picked. Even if you suck, you'll be picked. Even if you're the last one to be picked.

Gynocentric harems societies are more like this: there are 20 people wanting to play: let's just get the 4 best players (Chads, Chadlites) and they play nonstop, with all team combinations possible, while the other 16 players don't play at all or are only threw some leftovers once in a blue moon, like "get that ball and kick it back for me" or maybe "shit, the ball is all ruined and has holes now, ok, you can have it now".

FEMINISM IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF INCELDOM. There's no way in the world to deny this obvious fact. Feminism destroyed monogamy and marriage, which was your only chance if you're an ugly man.
suerb metaphor op

completely sums up the paradigm

the team selection in football is a genius shout and perfectly applicable, its like herr derrr whats wrong with me only picking zoff, baresi, maldini, nesta, roberto carlos, Best, beckenbaur, cruyff, ronaldo, messi, ronaldo. BBBBBBBBBBBUT ignoring the other MILLIONS OF GRASSROOTS PLAYERS PLAYING THE SAME GAME.

what could possibly go wrong, its just reversing patriarchy bro its natural selection bro and its muh choice so im afraid the Millions of players you are on the bench bro and have to watch while we play with just these players FOR ETERNITY SWEEEEEEEETY

Last edited:
Normies and foids lurk our posts to feel better about themselves, it’s the only reason they are here.
Don't forget the BPD foids, hiding in the shadows and preparing to choose a victim here to entice with mirroring and promises of a cute, submissive, hypersexual gf who loves you as much as one can and will be with you forever, just to discard the victim a little later in the most cruel way and leave them destroyed and suicidal if they actually bought into the lie @Atavistic Autist @Fat Link
Patriarchy doesn't mean enforced monogamy, there's many patriarchal societies where there's polygamy like the middle east.
Patriarchy just means the dad is the head of the household officially, and was only a thing in the past because a huge number of males died in wars, thus they were the ones that had all the options. Now there are more males in every nation below the age of 40, so it's the opposite.
You're right. Polygamy makes sense when there was a war and most men died, but other than that, it leads to inceldom as well. I'm aware that there is inceldom in polygamous countries, but that's a whole other ball game than inceldom in the west. Well, actually, it's kinda alike, since it's the top men hoarding all females, but you get what I mean. All western countries used to enforce monogamy till some decades ago.

So I make the correction: Christian patriarchy, not Islamic patriarchy.

Last edited:
Traditional gender norms would have prevented most of us from ending up here.

Traditional gender norms would have prevented most of us from ending up here.
Yup. Traditional gender roles= women's hypergamy is curbed and promiscuity is severely curbed.

We need to look at this 'incel' phenomenon from the POV of technology and energy.

Japan doesn't really have a dominant feminist culture/political movement, yet involuntary male sexlessness/loneliness and female hypergamy are as bad there as they are anywhere else.

Why did women pair up with men and submit themselves to a patriarchal order? It's not because they liked it, it's because they're very survival depended on it. The female attraction to and desire to be with men is entirely proportional to their need for direct provision and protection.

In our current conditions, women simply have no need for (direct) provision and protection, due to abundant energy/fossil fuels, mechanization, welfare statism, and state monopolies on violence. If you doubt this, ask yourself: what is the safest, most developed, most hi-tech nation in the world? And what nation is currently experiencing the most severe "sex recession?" That's not merely a coincidence.

Don't forget the BPD foids, hiding in the shadows and preparing to choose a victim here to entice with mirroring and promises of a cute, submissive, hypersexual gf who loves you as much as one can and will be with you forever, just to discard the victim a little later in the most cruel way and leave them destroyed and suicidal if they actually bought into the lie @Atavistic Autist @Fat Link
Sorry but that's redpill cope @PPEcel . The only bpd foids are feds trying to entrap you.
Otherwise such foids you are talking about may be weirdly fascinated by what is posted here but that's about it. Unless of course like others have said there are attention seeking chadlite mentalcels that show their face. But even then it's a slim possibility because remember chad only (chadlite with mental problems still isn't going to cut it in many cases).

Sorry but that's redpill cope @PPEcel . The only bpd foids are feds trying to entrap you.
Otherwise such foids you are talking about may be weirdly fascinated by what is posted here but that's about it. Unless of course like others have said there are attention seeking chadlite mentalcels that show their face. But even then it's a slim possibility because remember chad only (chadlite with mental problems still isn't going to cut it in many cases).
there are bpd foids trying to entrap me?

there are bpd foids trying to entrap me?
No I'm saying that if there are "bpd foids" like @Mainländer is suggesting they will probably really be feds trying to entrap guys that fall for such things.

Thinking foids are looking to target people here with romantic love bombing followed by betrayal is a fantasy that reminds me of redpill cope that deep down desires such a scenario.

Some think that patriarchy will give authority only to manly men (tall, strong, wide jaw, hunter eyes). However, in patriarchal societies it would be enough just to have a penis to have some command

Foids are driven by instinct like animals. Men had to evolve. Just remember that 17 women reproduced for every men, so things have been tough for men since the stone age. We had to adapt to have access to females. Fight with other men, creating civilizatons, bulding cities etc. It was not only for pussy of course but that´s all the effort done in order to get what we have so far and you get the idea. On the other side women just stood there waiting. They never created anything, they never had to fit into anything. So they are still animals guided by primal instinctis. What is the advantage of craving for CHADs cock in a civilized society? A chad/criminal would protect her from the wilderness? Sure not. It is useless in modern world, women are stuck in their own primitive minds. That´s why they should never be given any authority neither freedom.

Last edited:
They're like "feminism is good for men too, because you can talk about your feelings". IRL, if you get all touchy-feely like that with women it will only make them even less attracted to you. They hate any type of weakness in men. They're attracted the most to the men who only have a very limited scope of emotions, completely lacking all those touchy-feely ones (psychopaths and malignant narcissists).

Feminism doesn’t benefit men at all, no matter how much feminists claim it does.

No I'm saying that if there are "bpd foids" like @Mainländer is suggesting they will probably really be feds trying to entrap guys that fall for such things.

Thinking foids are looking to target people here with romantic love bombing followed by betrayal is a fantasy that reminds me of redpill cope that deep down desires such a scenario.
I think he said that because of BrendioEEE.

I think he said that because of BrendioEEE.
tbh BrendioEEE was not a normal case. And he was trying to make contact with foids too before he met Tahlia if I remember right.

tbh BrendioEEE was not a normal case. And he was trying to make contact with foids too before he met Tahlia if I remember right.
Yeah there's not women lying here in wait for anyone here lol. And I thiink BrendioEEE lost weight and was already pretty good-looking by then too.

Patriarchy is pretty much synonymous with enforced monogamy (in the western tradition).

No. If there are 14 young men, there are only 13 women of the same age, because naturally unfortunately more boys than girls are born. Then add that successful older men divorce their wifes and get a younger wife. Immigration brings in more males than females to Europe from Africa (polygyny is widespread in Africa, excess men try to escape) and the Middle East (the invaders are free to date European women, while Islam/their culture bans their women from even being employed because they would see European men in the workplace). And many countries, including by far the two most populous ones, have much worse sex ratios than 14 to 13, because they abort daughters and prefer sons.

So, because there are substantially more (young and middle-aged, more elderly women than elderly men, because women's life expectancy is substantially higher) men than women, enforced monogamy can not eliminate involuntary celibacy.

Last edited:
No. If there are 14 young men, there are only 13 women of the same age, because naturally unfortunately more boys than girls are born. Then add that successful older men divorce their wifes and get a younger wife. Immigration brings in more males than females to Europe from Africa (polygyny is widespread in Africa, excess men try to escape) and the Middle East (the invaders are free to date European women, while Islam/their culture bans their women from even being employed because they would see European men in the workplace). And many countries, including by far the two most populous ones, have much worse sex ratios than 14 to 13, because they abort daughters and prefer sons.

So, because there are substantially more (young and middle-aged, more elderly women than elderly men, because women's life expectancy is substantially higher) men than women, enforced monogamy can not eliminate involuntary celibacy.
You forgot to take something into the calculation: with Christian enforced monogamy, you could say goodbye to females being in charge of national defenses and thus importing millions of Muslim males into European countries, as well as to massive amounts of divorces.

You're making the same mistake many, many people here do: importing the current feminist state of things into the hypotheticla traditional scenario. It's just like people who think all marriages are always betabuxx and foids would disrespect and even kill their husbands if forced to marry, etc. They wouldn't in a traditional, monogamous culture.

The harem system comes from nature, the new gynocentric system simply lets it reign undisturbed

What bugs me is that you so easily throw liberal values (for other people but you) under the bus. Maybe you are right and it is the solution, but before we try that we should go for the many other tools there are. The remaining inequality will be fixed through restrictive blackpill laws in your manner to the degree necessary.

Also I don't believe in tradcoping. Your wife will still hate you and just he with you together out of circumdtance. Might just fuck a whore at that point. I'd rather have insurance paid by normies to looksmax and get fuckbux if that doesn't help.

"You have a societal problem? Just enslave that part of society theory."

Don't forget the BPD foids, hiding in the shadows and preparing to choose a victim here to entice with mirroring and promises of a cute, submissive, hypersexual gf who loves you as much as one can and will be with you forever, just to discard the victim a little later in the most cruel way and leave them destroyed and suicidal if they actually bought into the lie.
They are the biggest sl00ts. They literally play the anime girl scenario irl on guys and then do exactly what you said. Those girls literally have no empathy at all and it's all a front.

Pure Jezebels lads.

Last edited:
The harem system comes from nature, the new gynocentric system simply lets it reign undisturbed
It's one thing to be the strongest male and hoard many females to yourself, using violence against other men who try to steal them from you. But nowadays this isn't what's commonly happening. Chad doesn't even have to fight to protect his harem, cucks who get nothing do it for him. They don't gain anything from doing it, they like ruining things for fellow low status ugly incel men and protect their kweens from being inconvenienced by us while protecting their rights of being wrecked in all holes by Chads only. They are worse than foids in my book because foids are acting in self-interest; they're cold, manipulative, immoral, cruel, evil, you name it, but what they do makes logical, biological sense. What cucks do in enforcing feminism, harem societies and gynocentrism is not only cruel, evil and dysfunctional; it's also masochistic, it goes completely against their own self-interest. Cucks are the most odious people there are.

What we have nowadays isn't a civilized mating system based on marriage and monogamy, but it also isn't a Darwinian "best genes" get all type of situation. It's a bizarre "worst of both worlds" feminist gynocentric cucked dystopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back