Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can some incels identify with Travis from Taxi Driver?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Dude was a moralfag who wanted to pull back a jb from being a whore.

How can some people dare to call themselves blackpilled and not be blackpilled in practice?

Imagine have shit tier genetics, that society has deep wired to hate you because of your looks and still identifying with that guy.

He was a bluepiller but I sympathize with his disenfranchisement and the pessimism and disdain he feels for the degeneracy of our modern urban society

There's better incel movies, like Whatever by Houellebecq.

Last edited:
Travis got a date with a Stacy. He was a fakecel.

no more bad food. no more destroyers of my body. every muscle must be tight

I guess it's because he was a next level autist, and a lot of people here relate to that. Not my case and i can't just have a date with a hot girl like that, any girl for that matter lmao.

Well, take it or leave it. If you want to save yourself some money, don't fuck her. Cause you'll be back here every night for some more.

Never seen it

Travis has problems with society, disdain, misanthropy that is understandable, but he in general seems to have problems that are mostly related to himself, like not knowing how to manage a date; he is also wanting to act my morals, he ends up being moral at the end and a total comical unsympathetic moralistic pessimist, Travis is unlikeable