Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Can People Listen To Nirvana?

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
And relate to the things they sing about when the singer is so gl. I can't understand it. He has an entire different genetic worth than his listeners. How can you believe that someone as gl as him can have any kind of problems?

Always hated him. He destroyed the true spirit of Rock n' Roll and gave way to not only shit like Ticklesack, but all this pretentious hipster "indie rock" crap. Cucks are always like "Oh, but at least he killed off Hair Bands!" How is that good? "Hair Bands" were often good musically and often sang about objectifying women and other shit you could NOT get away with in 2017.

Fuck Cuck Cobain.

Redpill Robert said:
Always hated him. He destroyed the true spirit of Rock n' Roll and gave way to not only shit like Ticklesack, but all this pretentious hipster "indie rock" crap. Cucks are always like "Oh, but at least he killed off Hair Bands!" How is that good? "Hair Bands" were often good musically and often sang about objectifying women and other shit you could NOT get away with in 2017.

Fuck Cuck Cobain.

DEATH TO CUCKS!

Savas said:
And relate to the things they sing about when the singer is so gl. I can't understand it. He has an entire different genetic worth than his listeners. How can you believe that someone as gl as him can have any kind of problems?

I don't like Nirvana, but I can't see people's faces when I listen to their music. You have to divorce the image from the songs.

As to whether or not the songwriter's life experience inform the lyrics, I can tell you honestly that we don't put a lot of thought into the words. I've written songs that are essentially love songs, but it was more about finding words that worked with the vocal melody and the tone of the song.

Most of the time I just hum nonsense in a melody and then plug-in whatever words sound pretty. Don't look too far into lyrics.