Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can people here take dogpill seriously but then turn around and act like sub8 law is outrageous

Sub-8 is ridiculous. If sub-8=incel then every average cuck with a girlfriend wouldn't exist. The real law is that sub-6 males will have extreme difficulty finding a foid while 6 and above males have a high chance of getting at least one girlfriend in their lifetime.

No it isn't, your own source puts the number at 1.9% of the general population. It says nothing about dog owners. It literally says "by any estimation the numbers are still substantial."
Well you'd have to have regular access to a dog in order to fuck it. People aren't just going to random parks, fucking the dog at their house, and then bringing it back to the park. These people own dogs and saying that they are in the minority of dog owners is an understatement

Well you'd have to have regular access to a dog in order to fuck it. People aren't just going to random parks, fucking the dog at their house, and then bringing it back to the park. These people own dogs and saying that they are in the minority of dog owners is an understatement
Obviously they'd need a dog but you're wrong that the figure is about a small percentage of dog owners. It's 1.9 percent of women in the general public. How they managed access to those dogs is irrelevant.

Obviously they'd need a dog but you're wrong that the figure is about a small percentage of dog owners. It's 1.9 percent of women in the general public. How they managed access to those dogs is irrelevant.
So what are they going to a whore house that specializes in dogs? Think about what you just said there

So what are they going to a whore house that specializes in dogs? Think about what you just said there
No, what I'm saying is that at minimum 1.9 percent of women have had sex with a dog, because that's exactly what your source is telling you.

No, what I'm saying is that at minimum 1.9 percent of women have had sex with a dog, because that's exactly what your source is telling you.
Do you understand the context behind the source

Do you understand the context behind the source
The context is that it's discussing just how common bestiality is. It never once suggests that this figure is confined purely to pet owners. That's your own wishful thinking, conjured out of nothing.

The context is that it's discussing just how common bestiality is. It never once suggests that this figure is confined purely to pet owners. That's your own wishful thinking, conjured out of nothing.
Mhmm, why don't you read it again and apply some critical thinking to what you just read

Mhmm, why don't you read it again and apply some critical thinking to what you just read
I've read it. I've read a shit load of studies on this topic. I've had this discussion on this forum before. I know the numbers, I've read the studies, I've done the math. I've been here before.

I've read it. I've read a shit load of studies on this topic. I've had this discussion on this forum before. I know the numbers, I've read the studies, I've done the math. I've been here before.
Your username makes that obvious ( though I have some suspicions which I won't address here) However, I've argued against this forced meme before and it seems that every time I debate this topic with someone, (especially in this thread) my opposition tends to leave fairly quickly. I won't use this fact to strengthen my argument however and I will simply let my posts on the matter speak for themselves. I'm going to bed in a few minutes, so if you have another angle to argue from and post it quickly I'll handle it now. Otherwise I'm turning in for the night ( even though it's pretty much 3 in the morning for me)

Even if you take sub8 law to mean that if ytoure sub8 its over, how is that any less believable than that women would fuck a dog rather than an ugly male?
I’ve seen a woman decide to fuck a dog. Thus, the dogpill is valid. I have seen a lot of 6-7 high normie/chadlite slay with some form of game. Thus, sub8 law is invalid.

The dogpill can’t be disproven because it’s not designed to be universal, it’s designed to be conditional. Sub 8 law is meant to be universal, thus it can be disproven.