Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How can one man cope so hard......Copium Overdose

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Screenshot 20201222 143659 Reddit
imagine coping this hard....poor dude

Bald chad still slays, other than that it's over.

the thing is: even if that were true, that's still sad and cruel
I want to have hair, I had hair, but now it's being taken away from me and I'm supposed to cope "oh, it's not important anyway"
imagine if someone stole someone else's car and the defense would be "oh, he didn't need that car anyway" -- even if that's true, the doesn't make the situation much better
stop stealing from me, Demiurge

Attractiveness is more about features you can't change.

Looking at that just pisses me the fuck off knowing all of them are fucking lying. Foids are literally good for nothing
sweaty you are not entitled to have a bombass personality. how about you go and fix your personality make it a new years resolution :soy:

>being self-conscious about your hair loss is a bad thing

Fuck this faggot

Looks like he lost a few iq points along with his hair.

"as long as you have a nice head"
tfw I dont
im not bald tho :lul:
@Ecstasy

View attachment 386000imagine coping this hard....poor dude

>more to do with how you present yourself

Isnt your hair like the first thing people notice about you? JFL @ this dude, but I suppose if you are bald you gotta find a way to cope because you certainly cant fix hairloss

having good hairline is only my good genetic feature so far
Imagine already balding in teens...foids would view you as genetic failure

Still you need hair and good looks if you wanna feel comfortable about yourself.
having good hairline is only my good genetic feature so far
Imagine already balding in teens...foids would view you as genetic failure
Can relate, hair is the only thing going on for me. There is a Chad in my neighborhood, he started balding when he was like 14, less and less every year, but he grew up to have giga Chad head shape, tall and fit, so he still slays

Whenever I read shit like "attractiveness is more about how you present yourself" I just imagine a robot moving its mouth up and down. Bluepillers are machines programmed to run the same script. If I had a dollar for every time I've encountered their platitudes, I'd have enough money to fund all my cosmetic surgeries.