Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can normies drink alcohol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
How can normies drink alcohol? It's disgusting in any form. And they can drink so much of it in one sitting. I am almost puking after one 6.3% beer.

yes alcohol is absolutely disgusting and pure poison i prefer weed

99.99% lab ethanol mogs actual drinks.

How can normies drink alcohol? It's disgusting in any form. And they can drink so much of it in one sitting. I am almost puking after one 6.3% beer.
I agree but beer isn't usually the good tasting type of alcoholic drink though.

Well, what is? Anything else reeks of alcohol too much. THe only tolerable alcohol is high alcohol beer. But recently the beer of my choosing had clearly more alcohol in it than usually.

Well, what is?
YMMV but red wine, rum, margaritas are a lot tastier.
Beer usually goes good with fatty food like fish n chips imo.
Anything else reeks of alcohol too much. THe only tolerable alcohol is high alcohol beer. But recently the beer of my choosing had clearly more alcohol in it than usually.
Yeah many alcoholic drinks of varying potencies.

YMMV but red wine, rum, margaritas are a lot tastier.
Beer usually goes good with fatty food like fish n chips imo.

Yeah many alcoholic drinks of varying potencies.
IDC, I just like how I feel after a high alcohol beer, low-inhib, I make foids feel weirder than normally and I like to listen to police hating music after I get drunk.

IDC, I just like how I feel after a high alcohol beer, low-inhib, I make foids feel weirder than normally and I like to listen to police hating music after I get drunk.
The low inhib, derealization feeling you get from getting drunk at least lasts longer than the high from other copes like cooming tbh

But those other drinks mentioned in the previous post are good not only for the feeling after but the feeling while you are drinking them imo.

some beer tastes pretty good. almost everything else i have to mix with fruit juice to be able to drink it.

The low inhib, derealization feeling you get from getting drunk at least lasts longer than the high from other copes like cooming tbh

But those other drinks mentioned in the previous post are good not only for the feeling after but the feeling while you are drinking them imo.
IDK. I just want to say that fuck the police.

after a while it just stops bothering you

I love alcohol, even without considering drunkness I really like the taste

yeah i am 20 now and i don't drink alcohol never did never will, it is just some degenerate shit and alcohol never taste good.

Ye it kinda nasty

@FinnCel is the most based alcoholcel of all time

OP gets high off soylent:feelswhat:

I drink for the sole purpose of getting drunk, usually 2 or 3 times a year

They drink for the alcohol, not for the taste.

Good quality alcoholic beverages can actually taste pretty good. Like good wine or beer.

I once drank some good champagne, and suddenly I understood what the fuss about wine is.

But yeah, most of what people drink is gross.

Beer have chromium and udder electrolytes , and also are absorbed and rehydrate faster than water in most cases especially for runners.
I drink it mexican style mixed with tomato juice and picante/ chili/tamarind flavor.

In the olden days people rehydrate with beer and cider since water was not purified.

Last edited:
Beer have chromium and udder electrolytes , and also are absorbed and rehydrate faster than water in most cases especially for runners.
Beer and alcoholic beverages dehydrate you compared to drinking pure water though. There is no comparison and no substitute to drinking fresh water. Maybe the effects aren't so bad in places like the UK where it doesn't get that hot but especially in the summer it's not a good idea to drink a lot of alcohol as a beverage.
I drink it mexican style mixed with tomato juice and picante/ chili/tamarind flavor.
Tomato flavored alcoholic drinks like bloody marys don't appeal to me tbh but adding flavor to drinks like chilli, lemon juice can be a treat if added in small enough quantities ngl
Or pair the alcohol with food that has that kind of flavor added. One of the perks of being an adult is that you can engage in such delicacies imo.
In the olden days people rehydrate with beer and cider since water was not purified.
In the old days when it was more difficult to sanitize water a lot more people drank alcohol as a beverage. That's why imo you see so many references to drinking alcohol in ancient times.

As for the taste, beer is fermented, so it's bitter. If you think all beer tastes like piss, you're probably under 20 years old, right? Bitter, fermented foods and drinks start to taste better the older you get. These days I can't get enough pickles, olives, peppers, hot sauce, eggs... stuff I never used to like when I was a teenager.

I used to drink alot. I still do now but not so much. But they don't drink it for the taste, lol. I guess if you want something that's decent just stick with wine.

They drink with the sole intent of getting drunk

@FinnCel is the most based alcoholcel of all time

OP gets high off soylent:feelswhat:
Rofl, thanks for complents
full

As for the taste, beer is fermented, so it's bitter. If you think all beer tastes like piss, you're probably under 20 years old, right? Bitter, fermented foods and drinks start to taste better the older you get. These days I can't get enough pickles, olives, peppers, hot sauce, eggs... stuff I never used to like when I was a teenager.
Almost 30

I had a few shots of a strong home made alcohol and I think my stomach is fucked. I don't know if it had methanol in it or I was just sensitive. But my stomach's irritated and it burns badly after meals.

I heavily despise alkohol, especially hard drinks like vodka and stuff like that but once in a while I like to drink some good vine or a beer in the sommer.

Vodka is the best option, it is pretty much tasteless apart from the burning chemical feeling but this is over in a short time and you don't need to drink much to feel it's effects.

They'd drink their piss.
They don't and can't enjoy good beverage.