Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can normies and females even have the nerve to say

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
that online dating is just as hard for women as it is men??? Thats complete bs, now we all know about women with their hypergamy, high standards, entitlement and disgusting attitudes towards the majority of men, but thats not exactly what im discussing here.

My point will be towards the massive imbalance between the amount of single males and single women, and this is just on online dating, im not even going to add in the people who are single and who dont use online dating.

But when i tried online dating, after months and months of trying, i gave up, The biggest reason was the most obvious, my ugly face. After that i did a little bit of research on my own, and i did the same search that i was using for when i was trying to find a female to date, and if it was a female trying to find a man, and the obvious imbalance is fucking INSANE! How can women even say that they have it as hard as men, when there are always more men on online dating than there is women?

I knew that there was an imbalance before i looked at the number, but it fucking shocked me at how big the gap is. Hundreds and hundreds of averageish guys trying to find a woman to date, but getting mogged by chads who have only joined for a week already getting messages and replies from women. But lets not forget that average men still get dates, but they are also mogging the unattractive men who are trying to find a date. Which is why its over for the ugly men, and its why i gave up.

When i looked at the imbalance, i thought, what the fuck is the point anymore??? Ive tried and tried and gotten nowhere because of my ugly face BUT also because of the AMOUNT of men that im competing with. Sure i might mog a small few of them in terms of looks, but the majority of the men, even the uglier ones mogged the hell out of me.

This is what society has come to. Not only do men have to compete with other men trying to woo a female when it comes to messaging her, they also have to compete against each other in the first place

ITS FUCKING OVER.

A couple reasons:

- They don't suffer from any consequences from saying such. Since it is the common, accepted opinion promoted by the (((media)) and our leftist society, nobody bats an eye when they say things. Going against societies grain is the way to get on people's nerve.

- Men say these things to appear friendly to women and to suck up to them. Most men still think acting like a suppressed yes-man cuck is more important that looking good. These men don't have to face the reality because they believe they are getting it all by sucking up to women and getting cucked in the process.

- Women say these thing because:

---------- Half are legitimately stupid and don't know. Women are incredibly dumb. Don't worry, they're supposed to be.

---------- Half know and are aware of their advantage and don't want to give it away. If you have pocket aces, you don't smile at the table.

Online dating is absolute bullshit unless you're at least a 7. Women literally get hundreds of messages daily, there is no competing with that. You will NOT stand out, only purpose online dating serves for sub 7 men is to catfish and run experiments.

It's hard for them to find Chads that don't just want to pump and dump them. That's what they mean.

A couple reasons:

- They don't suffer from any consequences from saying such. Since it is the common, accepted opinion promoted by the (((media)) and our leftist society, nobody bats an eye when they say things. Going against societies grain is the way to get on people's nerve.

- Men say these things to appear friendly to women and to suck up to them. Most men still think acting like a suppressed yes-man cuck is more important that looking good. These men don't have to face the reality because they believe they are getting it all by sucking up to women and getting cucked in the process.

- Women say these thing because:

---------- Half are legitimately stupid and don't know. Women are incredibly dumb. Don't worry, they're supposed to be.

---------- Half know and are aware of their advantage and don't want to give it away. If you have pocket aces, you don't smile at the table.

Online dating is absolute bullshit unless you're at least a 7. Women literally get hundreds of messages daily, there is no competing with that. You will NOT stand out, only purpose online dating serves for sub 7 men is to catfish and run experiments.
yea i dunno why i even bothered, at least i can say i tried i guess...
It's hard for them to find Chads that don't just want to pump and dump them. That's what they mean.

yea well thats all the useless whores should be getting, used as nothing but sex imo. Thats all what they seem like these days. They offer nothing to society, and they dont want to offer anything to society, most of them just expect to mooch off rich chad or rich beta buxx and live life of luxury

Exactly. But still, they are getting laid whenever they want and also whomever they want and then cry to some orbiter how his dick was small or some bs. I'd love to complain to someone about how the pussy of the tinder foid I fucked last night was too tight :woke::feelsree:

Problem of men: I cannot get any match
Problem of women: I cannot get any match that fulfills my artificially elevated standards

Men and women are living in totally different realities. It's like people in third world countries are starving while people in first world countries are crying to their therapist that they cannot stop eating. Two different realities and two different problems. Moreover paradox of choice applied to sexual marketplace makes foids even more unhappy.

Last edited:
Problem of men: I cannot get any match
Problem of women: I cannot get any match that fulfills my artificially elevated standards

Men and women are living in totally different realities. It's like people in third world countries are starving while people in first world countries are crying to their therapist that they cannot stop eating. Two different realities and two different problems. Moreover paradox of choice applied to sexual marketplace makes foids even more unhappy.
100 % this

yep online dating is pointless as actually trying for an incel, i tried that shit before complete waste of time if your not attractive