Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can men like me combat the “short men are unattractive stereotype” that is usually claimed to be a product of toxic masculinity?

Oblivious 20yo bluepiller trying to get niceguy points or a pity fuck gets ignored, in a thread that has been up less than 30 minutes.... I'm not sure what your point is? This just sounds like an a day ending in y on reddit.

The only way I know to combat those stereotypes is to show the world how wrong they are. Be open, friendly and just someone people want to spend time with. Built friendships with women and men and don't make "small people" jokes about yourself. You can't change the world, just the bubble around you - sometimes that is enough.

Perché il Duce vende tanto | 24Emilia

JFL how that man goes to a women dominated sub to virtue signal how feminist and anti toxic-masculinity he is. What a fucking cuck.

L + ratio + cuck

You can't "combat the stereotype" because it's not a stereotype, but the pure truth

Meanwhile If a landwhale posted the same shit she would have 1000 upvotes in 30 minutes and over 100 comments and dozens of simps in her dm's

5'1 is repulsive even for the most virtue signaling roastie
The only ways for him to ascend is becoming a billionaire , or move to Guatemala or Indonesia

5'1 is repulsive even for the most virtue signaling roastie
The only ways for him to ascend is becoming a billionaire , or move to Guatemala or Indonesia
Indonesian foids dont want 5'1 men jfl, I'm 5'2 and get constantly heightmogged by WOMEN.

JFL how that man goes to a women dominated sub to virtue signal how feminist and anti toxic-masculinity he is. What a fucking cuck.

L + ratio + cuck
Everyone needs to learn the hard way... simping doesn't benefit the simps.

Meanwhile If a landwhale posted the same shit she would have 1000 upvotes in 30 minutes and over 100 comments and dozens of simps in her dm's

5'1 needs double LL to stand Even a sliver of chance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back