Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can looks not matter when my face has such a falo affect on people

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
My face has the biggest falo affect every person that sees my face on the Internet Is repulsed even in real life I’ve gotten all types of negative reinforcement and been made fun of because of my face only a select amount of people had something positive to say and they only said it to be nice they didn’t mean it I’m so ugly my face could be used as a Halloween mask that’s how bad I look women act like they seen Satan himself when they see my face they get scared how am I supposed to ascend when I look so terrible the reactions I get outta people is reactions that no normie not even LTNs get theses types of reactions

No one is telling you your face doesn't matter here, certainly. :feelsjuice:

No one is telling you your face doesn't matter here, certainly. :feelsjuice:
I’m talking about bluepillers that say this and people that still think a certain race can’t be Incel

I’m talking about bluepillers that say this and people that still think a certain race can’t be Incel
JBBhalo stops mattering when you reach below LTN level and are short... :feelsjuice:

The black halo not being confirmed to foids when they see you actually might make it worse. :feelsugh:

JBBhalo stops mattering when you reach below LTN level and are short... :feelsjuice:

The black halo not being confirmed to foids when they see you actually might make it worse. :feelsugh:
JBW and BBC halo means nothing when you’re as ugly as I am

Looks do count. Girls will use their eyes to tell you whether you are ugly. They believe that you are to blame for their pain.

Looks are everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back