Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How can I talk with females in the gym

I'm gonna join a gym to get in shape, its gonna be the only time I leave my house so it's my only chance to meet females.
Ive heard they don't like being approached while they are in the gym but I have no choice.

How can I talk with one without being creepy?
Don't. Focus on your gains. Attract and don't chase.

I'm gonna join a gym to get in shape, its gonna be the only time I leave my house so it's my only chance to meet females.
Ive heard they don't like being approached while they are in the gym but I have no choice.

How can I talk with one without being creepy?
you dont they are all bitchy and alot of them dont want guys hittign on them, especially ethnics

you dont they are all bitchy and alot of them dont want guys hittign on them, especially ethnics
*they don't want sub chadlites hitting on them :feelsautistic:

Lol even if a fitness maxxed fat assed stacy at the gym were willing to give you the time of day, you really think she pick an Incel over gymmaxed chad?

However I am a supporter of trying to ascend at all costs over LDAR so power to you.