Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I survive school on my own???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I mostly chill with 1-2 normie faggots in school which are ok to me and dont bully me so I chill with them in school, but mostly that people dont think I'm a creep.
But tomorrow they are both sick and cant come to school. I will be all alone there and being alone with a bunch of sjws and normiecucks makes me feel bad already.
I mostly go to the Toilette on breaks and take a piss and browse this site till class begins again. In class I either sit alone or with somebody which I talk e words with.
Best feeling is going Home and laying on my bed again.

Go to ur classes. For lunch either go home or sit in a washroom stall?? U could also fake sick and stay home too

I just locked myself in the bathroom
Go to ur classes. For lunch either go home or sit in a washroom stall?? U could also fake sick and stay home too
Fucking western schools where you can leave at lunch and go home

cant go home its too far away

my parents would beat my ass
If ur parents would beat u up over being sick then ur best options are staying in a bathroom stall the entire lunch. Or in one of ur classes say ur not feeling well (could also go to the office at lunch and say u have a headache or something)

JFL at complaining about having to spend 1 day alone at hs, try 560 consecutive days like me

yes but its kinda weird if you go to the bathroom and stay there for 30 minutes
My breaks are 10 minutes and I would always sit in one since I had no friends

Also it's just one day for you, just do it. Or take some drugs to help you chat with others without care for one day

Dont know why but wherever I go,I get my kind of people and team up with them,spend my time with them. My high school wasn't bad,we had a plenty of girls in my school so it wasn't bad I made good friends there,got into fights,we got each other's backs. I think I miss those times

When I am by myself, I just learn Chinese characters.
Like I've said before, I speak 5 langauges.
Reading takes effort too

I will be all alone there and being alone with a bunch of sjws and normiecucks makes me feel bad already.
I mostly go to the Toilette on breaks and take a piss and browse this site till class begins again. In class I either sit alone or with somebody which I talk e words with.
Best feeling is going Home and laying on my bed again.
This is exactly why u should start gymcelling. It probably wont get u laid, but you will scare these big mouth normies just by looking at them.

One day in highschool my only friends didn't show up and I skipped all but 1 class. Save yourself op just stay home

Dont know why but wherever I go,I get my kind of people and team up with them,spend my time with them. My high school wasn't bad,we had a plenty of girls in my school so it wasn't bad I made good friends there,got into fights,we got each other's backs. I think I miss those times
It was for me like that when I was in middle and primary school but know I'm kinda autistic and cant talk to people

It was for me like that when I was in middle and primary school but know I'm kinda autistic and cant talk to people
where do you live in bro?

But I'm a hardcore mentalcel bro I want to rope just thinking about it
Mentalcels are at least high normie tier. Are you at least normie tier? I'd imagine not since no one is trying to be friends with you. Just here to tell you to stop coping

This is exactly why u should start gymcelling. It probably wont get u laid, but you will scare these big mouth normies just by looking at them.
Already gymcel bro. I strength mog them but I get bullied verbally not physically because I'm 6'1 and pretty muscular but ugly and a huge mentalcel I'm even often kinda scared to drink water in class because I dont want to get any attention
One day in highschool my only friends didn't show up and I skipped all but 1 class. Save yourself op just stay home
I have stupid parents that think skipping one day of school is like dropping out of school
where do you live in bro?
west Europe but am turkcel like you
Mentalcels are at least high normie tier. Are you at least normie tier? I'd imagine not since no one is trying to be friends with you. Just here to tell you to stop coping
I never said I was normie tier. You can be truecel and mentalcel bro.
I'm definitly ugly and mentally retarded

I never said I was normie tier. You can be truecel and mentalcel bro.
I'm definitly ugly and mentally retarded
Mentalcel means mental problems stop you from getting laid/making connections in general, not looks. When you have bad looks then mental problems don't even count or matter at all since the face is already triggering women's personality detector

Mentalcel means mental problems stop you from getting laid/making connections in general, not looks. When you have bad looks then mental problems don't even count or matter at all since the face is already triggering women's personality detector
But for me its both If a women would try to talk to me I would get an anxiety attack and sperg out. I have many serious mental problems but I'm also ugly I have it worse than normal incels

But for me its both If a women would try to talk to me I would get an anxiety attack and sperg out. I have many serious mental problems but I'm also ugly I have it worse than normal incels
Safe to say a woman would not talk to you because she is interested

Reminds me of my days in highschool, except for the fact that for the most part I had nobody to talk to

You can always bring a gun to defend yourself.

go to library. my schools library even had comics and manga

Reminds me of my days in highschool, except for the fact that for the most part I had nobody to talk to
yes I was lucky to have these 1-2 guys this year. Last year i was all alone too and wanted to rope so bad
You can always bring a gun to defend yourself.
F15

go to library. my schools library even had comics and manga
my school only has a very small library with few books and no Comics. I hate poor state schools

are you that low iq. I said "If"
Don't even say 'if'. Just fucking give up all hope nigger it's never going to happen. If you didn't get laid by 16 you are done for life.

yes I was lucky to have these 1-2 guys this year. Last year i was all alone too and wanted to rope so bad
You get used to it after spending several years friendless and alone

During high school, I had to go to summer school 3 years in a row due to skipping so many classes and falling behind. Really it's no big deal dude if you fall behind just hit up summer school, if its college though that's different because your laying to give there unlike public schools.

During high school, I had to go to summer school 3 years in a row due to skipping so many classes and falling behind. Really it's no big deal dude if you fall behind just hit up summer school, if its college though that's different because your laying to give there unlike public schools.
No summer school in my country

I'm always alone so I usually find a quiet place away from people to hang out, or if there's too many people I hide in stalls.

It's very easy if you don't look at anyone in the eyes or the face. Try to go through the day without knowing what anyone looks like and listen to your favorite music. You will be taken away

bring the ar 15 for show and tell