Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I spend my time at work when remote work is over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I'm srs.

I don't see myself wagecucking for 8 hrs a day, but i have to be stuck there for those hours. I don't take my job too serious, but that's something i have to do bc I'd get no money from suing if they fire me for leaving early or being late (they have a camera at the door)

So what can I do on my phone during that time? I can't browse incel forums or any kind of politically incorrect forums, can't watch tiktok obviously or instathots... I have no idea what I'll do man.:feelsbadman:

Any ideas brocels?

So what can I do on my phone during that time? I can't browse incel forums or any kind of politically incorrect forums, can't watch tiktok obviously or instathots... I have no idea what I'll do man.:feelsbadman:
Why not?

im in the same situation. remote work has been quite nice but i'll be heading back to the office july-ish. it's been over a year. i forgot mostly what i used to do for 8hrs a day at my office desk.

the two things i know i definitely did do:
1) put one headphone in my ear and listen to podcasts that i don't have to look at. or stuff like comic book/video game lore that I can also just listen to. I can't listen to music at work or else i'll get distracted but if i listen to somebody talking then it makes me work better

2) clean/organize stuff. i would do this over and over and over and over and it makes it look like im busy. i would clean my whole desk. clean adjacent cubicles. clean my office inbox email. clean up our team folders. it takes an hour or two here and there and it makes the day go by faster

(hidden 3: go to the toilet and just flush a few times to pretend im taking a shit but im actually just sitting down hating my life and hating working in an office)

The funny thing I think a lot of bosses or CEOs never realized is that a lot of people don't actually do work while at work. I was a lot more productive during remote work because for me what happens is if I have to go into the office I get very nervous around people and I get fatigued a lot faster. Also, working around females (which is 90% of all office jobs I have ever worked. 90% females I mean) makes me very angry and upset when I hear them gossiping or talking about sex and I can't work for the rest of the day because I'm angry and want to punch them.

im in the same situation. remote work has been quite nice but i'll be heading back to the office july-ish. it's been over a year. i forgot mostly what i used to do for 8hrs a day at my office desk.

1) put one headphone in my ear and listen to podcasts that i don't have to look at. or stuff like comic book/video game lore that I can also just listen to. I can't listen to music at work or else i'll get distracted but if i listen to somebody talking then it makes me work better

2) clean/organize stuff. i would do this over and over and over and over and it makes it look like im busy. i would clean my whole desk. clean adjacent cubicles. clean my office inbox email. clean up our team folders. it takes an hour or two here and there and it makes the day go by faster

(hidden 3: go to the toilet and just flush a few times to pretend im taking a shit but im actually just sitting down hating my life and hating working in an office)

The funny thing I think a lot of bosses or CEOs never realized is that a lot of people don't actually do work while at work. I was a lot more productive during remote work because for me what happens is if I have to go into the office I get very nervous around people and I get fatigued a lot faster. Also, working around females (which is 90% of all office jobs I have ever worked. 90% females I mean) makes me very angry and upset when I hear them gossiping or talking about sex and I can't work for the rest of the day because I'm angry and want to punch them.
Based

Same man, working from home has given me perspective on my job. I.e I don't really have much to do most days, so I can just play Vidya and watch YouTube or whatever.

Back in the office I would just constantly have my earphones in, reading random articles. Only speak to others when I need something work related, and they're the same to me.

Everyone just constantly talking about the same normie shit, foids giggling etc talking about their plans with their partners and kid blah blah blah.

[UWSL]Fucking pointless making the journey back and forth from some random building everyday, where nobody talks to you, when you can just do the work from the comfort of your home, without the added grievances of going outside and into soyciety.[/UWSL]

I'm srs.

I don't see myself wagecucking for 8 hrs a day, but i have to be stuck there for those hours. I don't take my job too serious, but that's something i have to do bc I'd get no money from suing if they fire me for leaving early or being late (they have a camera at the door)

Any ideas brocels?

Same man, working from home has given me perspective on my job. I.e I don't really have much to do most days, so I can just play Vidya and watch YouTube or whatever.

Back in the office I would just constantly have my earphones in, reading random articles. Only speak to others when I need something work related, and they're the same to me.

Everyone just constantly talking about the same normie shit, foids giggling etc talking about their plans with their partners and kid blah blah blah.

[UWSL]Fucking pointless making the journey back and forth from some random building everyday, where nobody talks to you, when you can just do the work from the comfort of your home, without the added grievances of going outside and into soyciety.[/UWSL]
If you aren’t required to wear a suit at your job you can do whatever you want tbh, it is only if your office requires u to wear a suit or undershirt (classy dress code) that u rlly need to worry

podcasts or blogs (esp. finance, crypto, self improover advice lol) :feelsmage:

we actually have a subscription to some online books thing that HR gave us, i dont remember the name. i tried to read a book on backend development a while ago bc i had nothing else to do (they tried to punish me for being lazy by not giving me any work, but i didnt give a shit, so now they're giving me work again and told me they'll fire me this time if i get lazy again :feelshaha: and im still lazy but now doing some tricks to make them feel im working harder, like drawing attention to myself in meetings and shit), but couldn't finish it bc it was too boring. i'll try to find something cool on cryptos, finance or something.

we actually have a subscription to some online books thing that HR gave us, i dont remember the name. i tried to read a book on backend development a while ago bc i had nothing else to do (they tried to punish me for being lazy by not giving me any work, but i didnt give a shit, so now they're giving me work again and told me they'll fire me this time if i get lazy again :feelshaha: and im still lazy but now doing some tricks to make them feel im working harder, like drawing attention to myself in meetings and shit), but couldn't finish it bc it was too boring. i'll try to find something cool on cryptos, finance or something.
i just use the podcast thingy on my iphone, plus a bluetooth earpiece. works well enough. sounds like you are in some sort of computer/IT field.

Idk if I'm like a super genius or something lol, I'm stuck in an office 9 hours but only need like 3 avg to get my work done. Maybe because I avoid small talk with normies (hate talking to humans in general) and don't go out for lunch

i just use the podcast thingy on my iphone, plus a bluetooth earpiece. works well enough. sounds like you are in some sort of computer/IT field.

Idk if I'm like a super genius or something lol, I'm stuck in an office 9 hours but only need like 3 avg to get my work done. Maybe because I avoid small talk with normies (hate talking to humans in general) and don't go out for lunch
based:feelsokman:

yeah i can get my work done in way less time than normies do as well. but i still dont :feelsLSD:

Any ideas brocels?
I just read comics online and read news articles/watch YouTube videos with the subtitles on.

There really isn't much you can do tbh.

I shitpost on THIS forum :feelsLightsaber:

Another thing I used to do in the office: Just sit down with my eyes closed and try to zone out

For better context we have two meetings today. One meeting from 10-11am and another meeting from 2-3pm. That is 2 hours out of a normal day. What I did for my first meeting was I ate lunch early and for the second meeting I'm going to be preparing dinner so when work ends I can start eating dinner. If I didn't eat lunch or wasn't going to prepare dinner then I would just typically play video games for an hour while listening to the audio of the meeting. But all this is possible because remote work.

Once I go back into the office that's going to be around 2hrs 30mins of just sitting down doing nothing. Our meetings would be in a big staff room and participation was mandatory. So I would look about 15mins ahead and go use the bathroom then find a seat around 10mins early then just wait for the meeting to start then sit through an hour of boring lecture that doesn't pertain to me. Then I wait for everyone else to shuffle out so I can head back to my desk without talking to people. It was even worse when you got Guest Speakers or those talkative managers that want audience participation and start asking questions or pointing to people for answers. Those meetings were so nerve racking. God I'm going to hate sitting through those fucking shit meetings again in two months.

Another thing I used to do in the office: Just sit down with my eyes closed and try to zone out

For better context we have two meetings today. One meeting from 10-11am and another meeting from 2-3pm. That is 2 hours out of a normal day. What I did for my first meeting was I ate lunch early and for the second meeting I'm going to be preparing dinner so when work ends I can start eating dinner. If I didn't eat lunch or wasn't going to prepare dinner then I would just typically play video games for an hour while listening to the audio of the meeting. But all this is possible because remote work.

Once I go back into the office that's going to be around 2hrs 30mins of just sitting down doing nothing. Our meetings would be in a big staff room and participation was mandatory. So I would look about 15mins ahead and go use the bathroom then find a seat around 10mins early then just wait for the meeting to start then sit through an hour of boring lecture that doesn't pertain to me. Then I wait for everyone else to shuffle out so I can head back to my desk without talking to people. It was even worse when you got Guest Speakers or those talkative managers that want audience participation and start asking questions or pointing to people for answers. Those meetings were so nerve racking. God I'm going to hate sitting through those fucking shit meetings again in two months.
shit man

nevermind this thread though, i dont give a shit anymore, this was the last straw: https://incels.is/threads/i-acciden...d-and-they-were-talking-shit-about-me.294876/

are you able to game on your computer? what about gym maxxing in the office?

I have no idea. Remote work is bliss, I'm way more productive when i don't have to fight traffic every day and then have to sit in a shitassed open plan office for eight hours. I'll be really pissed off when we eventually have to go back.

It's such a stupid, inhumane system. Oh yeah, I totally need the ability to chitchat with people twice my age about nothing to kill time, that shit really ties the day together and helps me achieve work goals (as if I had work goals apart from shuffling electronic documents until my inbox is empty). Hearing the cunt next to me chew with her mouth open while that other banshee who's always on her phone instead of writing emails penetrates my headphones with her incessant cackling really makes me feel like a human being. I love having to share two toilet bowls with 25 men, really drives home the cuck part of wagecucking. Oh, and dress codes are sooooo fucking nice, having to wear clothes you'd rather throw into a burning manure pond because they're so uncomfortable and restrictive makes me feel so lucky to have the privilege of being a glorified prostitute for corporate vultures.

At what point have we decided to turn ourselves into slaves to a globalist, multicultural mind prison that makes us so unhappy we need prescriptions for pills that promise us to take the pain away so we can continue existing in this purgatory?

Proxy image