Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can i reduce the pain im feeling

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I've literally done everything possible to better myself and my situation, such as going on no fap, cutting down on gaming, forcing myself to stop daydreaming, eating healthier, and going on night walks every night. But I still feel like complete shit all the time. No matter what I try to do to distract myself from my terrible reality, I still feel horrible. It's getting to the point where I feel extremely angry and depressed all day, and it's starting to become unbearable. Today, I started screaming and punching the walls, no joke brocels. I think I'm starting to become manic or something. Yesterday morning, I woke up at 5 am to go on a run around my neighborhood, and for some reason, when I woke up, I just sat up on my bed and started contemplating my reality and all the things I've been through, and it's made me so angry and sad to the point where I started screaming at the top of my lungs, "shut the fuck up." Even today, when I was watching Oppenheimer, I had to leave the fucking film early because when I was watching the film, I just felt this rage and sadness building up inside of me because I realized it was over, and as I was walking back to my house, I broke down in tears.

I think the only thing that will help is time. just letting the Blackpill sink in.

I think the only thing that will help is time. just letting the Blackpill sink in.
Yea i mean ive been blackpilled for the last two years but its just so unbearable because i constantly think to myself that its over and i always compare my life to the chads that used to abuse me in school no troll one of my chad bullies is literary dating a billionaires stacy daughter while im rotting in my basement with a dysfunctionl family

I've literally done everything possible to better myself and my situation, such as going on no fap, cutting down on gaming, forcing myself to stop daydreaming, eating healthier
why did you stop doing those things? did you follow the advice of some stupid youtuber?
therapists usually say that kind of shit, "stop daydreaming, get out of your comfort zone"

Yea i mean ive been blackpilled for the last two years but its just so unbearable because i constantly think to myself that its over and i always compare my life to the chads that used to abuse me in school no troll one of my chad bullies is literary dating a billionaires stacy daughter while im rotting in my basement with a dysfunctionl family
I ment more like ten years but it won't help in the moment you just have to let your frustrations out for now and I promise you that you will eventually care a bit less.

why did you stop doing those things? did you follow the advice of some stupid youtuber?
therapists usually say that kind of shit, "stop daydreaming, get out of your comfort zone"
Nah nobody told me to do but im just in so much mental pain to the point where I'm desperate to do anything to get rid of it

Sip two large jumbo cups of pineapple juice on ice for temporary relief.

I've literally done everything possible to better myself and my situation, such as going on no fap, cutting down on gaming, forcing myself to stop daydreaming, eating healthier, and going on night walks every night. But I still feel like complete shit all the time. No matter what I try to do to distract myself from my terrible reality, I still feel horrible. It's getting to the point where I feel extremely angry and depressed all day, and it's starting to become unbearable. Today, I started screaming and punching the walls, no joke brocels. I think I'm starting to become manic or something. Yesterday morning, I woke up at 5 am to go on a run around my neighborhood, and for some reason, when I woke up, I just sat up on my bed and started contemplating my reality and all the things I've been through, and it's made me so angry and sad to the point where I started screaming at the top of my lungs, "shut the fuck up." Even today, when I was watching Oppenheimer, I had to leave the fucking film early because when I was watching the film, I just felt this rage and sadness building up inside of me because I realized it was over, and as I was walking back to my house, I broke down in tears.
there is no cure, when I feel this way the only thing that comforts me is the thought of committing suicide
then the days go by, and I start to feel a little better

there is no cure, when I feel this way the only thing that comforts me is the thought of committing suicide
then the days go by, and I start to feel a little better
Ngl the thought of death gives me comfort to to the point where i feel alot less fear for it

Ngl the thought of death gives me comfort to to the point where i feel alot less fear for it
I would do it quickly and without thinking about it, to make sure my stupid brain wouldn't stop me from doing it

i constantly think to myself that its over and i always compare my life to the chads
I do that too with that one bully of mine. However be it something I don't know how to describe or maybe my low IQ serving the function of a painkiller, I have slowly started to detach mental weight (thoughts and general time my brainpower posseses daily) from these memories.

Now I live my life by semi-vegetation where I do stuff and therefore I am able to stay above the waiting-for-me-to-start-drowning waters of soyciety but at the same time I suffer from frustration; that I am unable to become somebody even for a short-period (even a fucking fanfiction writer for a little bit) of time because my past experiences have sown this view that I deserved what I got back in the day and that I am a nobody, a drone characterized by handicapped traits.

I know the feeling you're describing fellow brocel. It burns and tickles in the chest, same way when you get flustered by something positive or when you get scared and that sinkhole just crushes the heart. Then the breathing gets heaier and the eyes are about to get watery. Ouch.

I would do it quickly and without thinking about it, to make sure my stupid brain wouldn't stop me from doing it
Yeah, its like your tennisball of misery hit a wall and bounced back to you. You being a lil' doggo that plays feth with the more powerful factors that again throws it for you to chase.
Its a contrast that serves to set you back on the good path but eventually your tolerance may rise and what will happen then?

I ment more like ten years but it won't help in the moment you just have to let your frustrations out for now and I promise you that you will eventually care a bit less.
ic

I don't know the answer, but I would like to. Maybe drugs idk

If you're young it's not too late but don't take your fucking time. Hard to respond but maybe reach out to someone who loves you (your family) if they haven't completely forgotten about you yet and you haven't made yourself a pest to their lives.

dont jerk off for a week and then start ferociously jerking off at 3 am in your bed
i swear on my left nut its the best feeling in the world

I was warned not to take the pill a decade ago I still did it and all it brought me was malaise and apathy and here we are