Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How can i make myself appeare masculine at 4’11

He should gunmaxx

ropemaxx and donate organsmaxxing

Fun sized, more like cope sized

Maybe have a mustache, wear a big sombrero and openly carry a Colt Python

I doubt it. It couldn't save me when I was 15. And I'm still 5'4
Yeah it can make a difference but at 4'6 there is a long way to go

I just measured myself and I am still 5'5 and a half barefoot lol. Not sure why I even bothered

Yeah it can make a difference but at 4'6 there is a long way to go

I just measured myself and I am still 5'5 and a half barefoot lol. Not sure why I even bothered
same :cryfeels:

is Prison Break your favourite tv show?

honestly just wheelchairmaxx at this point, people probably treat disabledcels better than manlets

same :cryfeels:

is Prison Break your favourite tv show?
I have watched it twice, I do not have a favourite tv show just shows I really like and this was one of them

honestly just wheelchairmaxx at this point, people probably treat disabledcels better than manlets
Honestly yeah lol its one thing being 5'5 but at 4'11 you need a humiliation kink or something, i hate to poke fun but thats really awful basically a disability

@Lv99_BixNood

Lmfao makes me think of my mother same height and excuse

Fucking brutal, how do you deal with your sisters having 6 foot 7 husbands while you are 5 foot 3

Growing another 2 ft height

this is brutal

The blame solely lies on the parents they get a kick out of ruining their son's lives.

it's endgame for this dude :feelsrope:

Just be Mr Sam Entertainment bro!

Shotamaxxing might be viable if they have youthful faces

Who else remember that post about a 4'11 who had a "good game" until 6'2 took him and bicep curled him

Who else remember that post about a 4'11 who had a "good game" until 6'2 took him and bicep curled him
Yes lol thats just unfair

probably gnomemaxxing could work

Even with 15cm (safe limit) he'd still be only 5'5
He'd be some silent hill horror creature imagine a short guy with very long legs and a small torso. At least now he can get fat, bulky and grow a beard long to his belt. The tallest of his race were 5'2" so even there he'll get the mog.

At least Tolkien said so.

He'd be some silent hill horror creature imagine a short guy with very long legs and a small torso. At least now he can get fat, bulky and grow a beard long to his belt. The tallest of his race were 5'2" so even there he'll get the mog.

At least Tolkien said so.
LL doesn't fuck up your proportions as terrible as people make it sound. Your arms will be a little shorter of course compared to your torso, but would you rather be short and proportioned or tallfag (obviously OP will never be able to become one) who is a little unproportional ?

LL doesn't fuck up your proportions as terrible as people make it sound. Your arms will be a little shorter of course compared to your torso, but would you rather be short and proportioned or tallfag (obviously OP will never be able to become one) who is a little unproportional ?
15 cm/6 inches tho? I think anything above 8 cm/3 inches will result in comical result. All for what? To get an used up whore that will give him sex as a chore once a week?

That's not even counting the long painful rehabilitation and very possible side effects. For some stinky hole where Chad came buckets into without even going through the softest of surgeries.

It's wrong.

15 cm/6 inches tho? I think anything above 8 cm/3 inches will result in comical result. All for what? To get an used up whore that will give him sex as a chore once a week?

That's not even counting the long painful rehabilitation and very possible side effects. For some stinky hole where Chad came buckets into without even going through the softest of surgeries.

It's wrong.
There are several guys who went over 10cm, you can see before/afters on Google Pictures

Also height isn't (only) for foids to be attracted to you, among mammals usually the tallest one is the leader because he can protect the tribe better. It also determines the respect you gain from other men. There are also studies that proved that taller people earn more money than their shorter counterpart

In all honesty, hope hgh treatment works for him and that his kike doctor keeps him on it as long as possible. If he cant even break 5'7 by 21 then brocel needs to just call it a day and ropemaxx. He's already blackpilled whether he knows it or not so itll only get worse from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back