Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I make my heart healthy?

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
A doctor said my heart has "mildly dilated aortic root" or something like that. Its only .1 bigger than it should be but they are being cautious and I have to go to hospital every 6months for them to check it. I can't have my heart beating too fast so I need tips on how to make my heart more healthy.

The first thing is excercise. Can someone tell me a good excercise thats good for my heart and it won't be beating too fast. I don't have any equipment for it.

Then I have to avoid my dad at all costs since hes a smoker. I won't let him in the basment and my room as much as possible and avoid him driving me places.

Then I have to tell my family to buy healthy food and make nice healthy suppers and quit getting pizza pops and mcdonalds. I like berries and peanut butter so I'll eat that but I need more recommendations for healthy food to eat.

Next I'll try breathing techniques to lower my heart rate. I'll take deep breath in and deep breath out.

If you know any other ways for me to help my heart please tell me I dont want it to rupture.

I do a few hundred sit-ups per day and it doesn't really put much of a strain in my heart.

:waitwhat:
throwing all the plants and diary to the trash
:feelsmage:

I do a few hundred sit-ups per day and it doesn't really put much of a strain in my heart.
I could try that I also have a trampoline in my backyard and maybe walks would be good as well

Ive heard sex is a good exercise, you should try that

it's over for defectcels, sorry :confused:

Ive heard sex is a good exercise, you should try that
also this, why aren't you having sex, OP? :feelshehe:
Could you be one of those "inkwells" I heard about on the news?

Show more love :heart:

Aerobic exercise causes you to breathe more deeply. It makes your heart work harder to pump blood. Aerobic exercise also raises your heart rate (which burns calories). Examples of aerobic exercise include walking, jogging, running, dancing, swimming, and bicycling.
Is this helpful?
:feelstrash::feelstrash:

Aerobic exercise causes you to breathe more deeply. It makes your heart work harder to pump blood. Aerobic exercise also raises your heart rate (which burns calories). Examples of aerobic exercise include walking, jogging, running, dancing, swimming, and bicycling.
Is this helpful?
:feelstrash::feelstrash:
Yes man thanks