Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can i make a tinder experiment but in another country?

Med Amine

Med Amine

forest enthusiast
★★★★★
i don't think anyone really use dating apps where i live but i am sure in asia and other african countries they do.
i have pics of different guys from the internet and i wanna see how many matches they will get.
i also want to see how many matches in very poor countries with mostly dark skinned women.

any tips?

There's a guide @abuincelalaustrali made regarding this, where to find pictures of Chads, how to get past verification, stuff like that. I think using Tinder in other countries comes at a price so that's another heads up
Guide to chadfish with emulator (to change your tinder GPS location without paying for premium): https://incels.is/threads/an-updated-guide-to-chadfishing-android-emulators.283047/
Guide to verify chadfish: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-meth...er-as-a-chadfish-or-someone-youre-not.460455/

Iirc you may need premium to do other countries, I’m sure the guide has that info though

How do you evade bans? When I try to use VPN google play doesn't work.
I just reset phone, create new email/google play account and get a new number. I also change chad and choose a different chad name.

hey, do u chadfish from your pc. the emulators aren't available for android.
Bluestacks, Memu, Ld4player, Nox player on PC. Create gmail play store account, download dating apps, set location as described in guide and create chadfish profiles.

Bluestacks, Memu, Ld4player, Nox player on PC. Create gmail play store account, download dating apps, set location as described in guide and create chadfish profiles.
The phone login is where the real trouble at. All the temp numbers are flagged by tinder as too many logins or unsupported by carrier.

The phone login is where the real trouble at. All the temp numbers are flagged by tinder as too many logins or unsupported by carrier.
Go to shops, buy new sim cards, register new numbers as needed. Fuck temp numbers, fuck online SMS. The only online one that works is Google Number for Voice.

VPNs, maybe? In spite of chadfishing being an honest man’s work (it ain’t much but it’s decent), it’s been done way too many times. Everyone in the community is aware of it by now.

Go to shops, buy new sim cards, register new numbers as needed. Fuck temp numbers, fuck online SMS. The only online one that works is Google Number for Voice.
Wow that's a lot of work man ..