Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How can I lose body fat ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’ll try to get 15 maybe I’ll look better

I have 23-24 bf I am fat ??

sad :(

A BMI of 15 is anorexic, between 18-25 is normal weight and over 25 is overweight. Beyond 30 is obese, 42% of Americans fall into this category.

Cut calorie intake. Consider ketogenic diet. Increase cardio. One low intensity session (long walk or light jog), and one high intensity session (30-40 minutes stationary bike, increasing resistance incrementally until you peak), at different times of the day, 5 days a week. Learn to enjoy the euphoria of skipping meals/intermittent fasting.

My fat makes me subhuman

Is it bodyfat or water, or both? Many people think they are fat when it's both fat and water AKA metabolic-esque syndromes, shit metabolism, etc. I was "fat" too but I'd venture half of it was water as well, as cells take in more water when they're stressed/hydrophilic from a shitty incel life...

But yeah starting to lose fat can work. Just basically try two main angles that I've discovered for "fat loss:"

1. Lower stress HEAVILY. This means cortisol-lowering compounds, tranquilizers, liquor, etc. Do not become too nihilistic and cope with food, or too open to the idea of eating too much -- that's how you get metabolically fucked. Instead, try and embrace appetite suppression and solitude for a few days and see if you lose a few lbs. -- IOW just shut off your brain/thoughts/etc. and see if this helps your metabolism go in a better direction toward fat loss/water loss/etc. faster. Often you can improve a bad metabolism in a few days if you're not too old/sick/etc.

2. Take hormones, cutting agents, etc. AKA try metabolic boosters, supplements/diet changes, caffeine if you can, B-vitamins, avoiding eating when stressed and just generally working out a pinch if you feel up for it (doesn't have to be much, just walking or biking 30 minutes every other day). I lost most of my weight from starving and cardio, but that's the worst way to do it -- only as a last resort it should be ONLY. It is best slower and tackled from a metabolic/psychological type of groundwork as opposed to solely a diet fad BS one, or over-exercising stupidity either.

Interestingly I think rotting actually can help unironically with this -- when not actively doing anything AND NOT STRESS EATING you are more than likely to lose water weight over a short period of a few weeks at most, assuming as you're not super fat but just maybe "chubby." Rotting can be low-stress and lets time pass so you can allow your body to adjust more without giving a shit about a food to eat or etc. Booze can help, tranquilizers, even purely mindset if you figure out how to change it. IME losing weight's easy in a sense once you figure out how to make changes metabolically/physically through experience, but offers little if you're truly incel unfortunately as it's deeper than just fat/water excess.

Last edited:
Eat a lot of meat to prevent muscle loss and make 500-800 calorie cut daily. Only way for losing weight to work is consistency, without sticking to it for few months you just lose water that comes back immediately.

Nigga my advice may seems shit but just start eating less and making exercises.
Im the biggest fatcel here (310 pounds), and i can say that dont exist a good way to lose it besides the basic "just eat less and make exercises".
If you do some crazy shit like water fasting or a crazy diet you will regret it too much because of your health and a little thing that every fatcel forget: loose skin.
When you lose more than 25 pounds (10 kgs) per month, your skin cant regenerate too much and you will have it in the long run and im not even talking about the stretch marks yet, women will feel disgusted when you'll be shirtless (if you are planning to ascend).
Screen shot 2020 05 19 at 12 23 57 pm 1589905589

So just reduce what you are eating and go to the gym, if you dont want to spend your money and deal with normies, just do some exercises at your bedroom, like some squats, abdominal crunches and some jumping jacks.
Plus, you can jog outside of your house (pretty good tbh and i forget all of the problems), if you live in a safe neighborhood you can do it at midnight, will be almost nobody at the streets and the temperature will be good for it, may seems awkward at first (when i started i had this feeling), that some people will look at me and laugh or some shit, but after a while you discover that nobody really gives a shit.

Only way for losing weight to work is consistency
also this

A BMI of 15 is anorexic, between 18-25 is normal weight and over 25 is overweight. Beyond 30 is obese, 42% of Americans fall into this category.
They say I must have 14 tho

Lower stress HEAVILY. This means cortisol-lowering compounds, tranquilizers, liquor, etc. Do not become too nihilistic and cope with food, or too open to the idea of eating too much -- that's how you get metabolically fucked. Instead, try and embrace appetite suppression and solitude for a few days and see if you lose a few lbs. -- IOW just shut off your brain/thoughts/etc. and see if this helps your metabolism go in a better direction toward fat loss/water loss/etc. faster. Often you can improve a bad metabolism in a few days if you're not too old/sick/etc.
Bro I can do everything but losing stress ?? Nah I literally can’t do that in any way cuz of my life and family

you would have to ride bike.
eat lean and drink water.

Keto diet is fine, and try to decrease number of meals, by "moving" breakfast into dinner. Eating window should optimally last between 6 to 3 hours.
OMAD dudes eat one meal within a hour.

Yes 24% bf is pretty fat nothing insane though pretty much average. To lose weight you ultimately just have to eat in a caloric deficit, so either decrease caloric intake or increase caloric expenditure.I'd recommend not making the deficit too big however. You just need to accept where you are and gradually work towards where you want to be over months/years. You will get where you want eventually if you are persistent.

You should also lift because once u lose the weight you are gonna look like a complete pushover without some muscle on your frame especially as an incel and it will also expedite the weight loss

if water fasting need to replenish electrolytes. helps you sustain it longer.
432-419 in 3 weeks.

Start with cleaning up your diet, getting rid of processed foods, sugar beverages and snacks. As a recovering chubbycel I can say that 5 years of pretty inconsistent running did not give me that many results as mere 6 months of weight lifting. The more muscle you get the higher the spike in your metabolism which makes the maintenance of a proper bodyfat percentage much easier.

There's a shitton of guides out there, my favorite is this by the tall blonde blue eyed chad from Buff Dudes, because it is tongue-in-cheek and these guys aren't narcissistic like 98% of fitness people.