Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Can I Let Anger Out?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I’ve been on a shorter fuse than usual lately, due to a bunch of things: I don’t like being angry, it consumes so much, so how can I find ways to release it?

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

You become a dictator.

punching bag?

You need to keep your mind occupied with copes. Focus on copes, keep yourself busy with copes, and you won't have time to realize you are angry. That's what I do.

If I'm having a particularly bad episode, I try to distract myself by listening to 2 ASMR videos at the same time (at reduced volume), and also watching YouTube (I have an 'emergency' playlist of highly captivating videos).

I also have downloaded a bunch of cartoons like Futurama, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, South Park. If I'm overwhelmed by rage and envy, I immediately start watching an episode and it helps me. You just need to distract yourself.

the only way to deal with anger is to deal with the things that make you angry. There's no other way. Research has found that releasing anger through violence (whether that may be hitting a bag) just makes you more aggressive and doesn't get rid of the anger.

the only way to deal with anger is to deal with the things that make you angry. There's no other way. Research has found that releasing anger through violence (whether that may be hitting a bag) just makes you more aggressive and doesn't get rid of the anger.
Really? I know I sound like a redditor, but can i have a source?

And a lot of that anger, is due to my parents sadly-how the fuck do i deal with that?

move away from parents? what type of things makes you happier?

Get a boxing bag and punch it or sign up for MMA

Really? I know I sound like a redditor, but can i have a source?

And a lot of that anger, is due to my parents sadly-how the fuck do i deal with that?
nothing wrong with asking for a source, we live in the era of misinformation nowadays.

You either move out and stop talking to your parents (which probably isn't possible) or you sit and talk to them about the things that piss you off about them. If you're lucky, they will actually listen and change, but that's undoubtful because boomers are hard headed. I was living with my aunt for awhile and she was pissing me off so I talked to her about all the things she does that annoy me. She stopped for like 2 weeks and went back to the same retarded shit because in the end, boomers are retarded. But things may be different for you, so at least try.

play some nice relaxing game instead tbh ive been piratemaxxing various different games. Also get high if that helps during gameplay.

I’ve been on a shorter fuse than usual lately, due to a bunch of things: I don’t like being angry, it consumes so much, so how can I find ways to release it?
Buy a sword and go to woods and start slashing stuff.

Anger doesn’t get cured by releasing it, it gets cured by stopping it from happening

1) Get enough sleep
2) Watch more positive content instead of negative ones.
3) Exercise
4) Eat healthier

These and many other things will help much more than screaming into the air or beating up the wall.

move away from parents? what type of things makes you happier?
Just move away bro, just buy a house and make 5 million pounds bro, easy peasy. Sorted.

I generally go to my boxing gym. Pick some newbie and beat the shit out of him. Very satisfying

Death metal always lessens my anger, you'd think it does the opposite but it just pretty much burns the anger and after a few songs a lot of the rage is gone.

Death metal always lessens my anger, you'd think it does the opposite but it just pretty much burns the anger and after a few songs a lot of the rage is gone.
Tbh. Dying Fetus is always my go-to band when angry. Gore lyrics, catchy riffs and excellent percussion. :feelsmusic:

Tbh. Dying Fetus is always my go-to band when angry. Gore lyrics, catchy riffs and excellent percussion. :feelsmusic:
Beating someone up is even more satisfying

Print out a picture of a woman, tape it to the wall, punch the picture until your hands bleed and the picture has blood all on it.

Unironically meditate for at least 10 minutes a day. After some time you'll notice it helping you

Listen to angry music or get a punching bag or something

I go for a long run. Works for me most of the time.