Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How can I improve my pERsonality?

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
I have seen some men who beat their wives daily but get praised by them anyway.
> Maybe that's just part of their amazing pERsonality. incels, take notes.

I have seen some men that cheat on their foids with other foids and just do a cheap apology and get away with it.
> Ah, I see. So the foid likes it when the guy is fucking other foids, it makes her feel special to be fucking a man who is so successful with other women.

I have seen some foids that complain about their boyfriend's lack of hygiene and how he doesn't wipe his ass by himself.
> I get it. they complain about it but actually they find it funny so that's why they stay with him

And finally, I have seen some foids that say "my boyfriend hangs out with his friends more than he hangs out with me"
> I GET IT! The foid is projecting, she really means: "I'm so glad my boyfriend makes time for me even though he could be spending all of it with his friends"

Incels, it really is because of our pERsonalities. We obviously do none of these things, so that's why we are still here.

You can gain more heightfidence with LL and a bettER pERsonality with jaw surgERy