Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how can i improve my english

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
videogames are not fun anymore tbh, i'd like to improve my english, should i watch movies in english with english subtitles?

The only ones that comes from the top of my head would be reading and writing (ain't no one got time for that though).

Even though, I was born in a English speaking country, but I still make several grammatical errors here, and there. The school I went to focused too much on essay writing, but enough grammar... I'd be also interested to hear that as well.

I'd like to know also. Being a latincel and knowing a lil' bit of English is 'rare' since everyone here is spanishcel and poorcel... and I suck with its grammar tbh.

torujo said:
videogames are not fun anymore tbh, i'd like to improve my english, should i watch movies in english with english subtitles?

I thought you were american lol
Just watch english media to keep english fresh In your mind

English music of course

I can give you suggestions if you want

just fucking read books

no one really does this anymore nowadays, and thus, their english is either mediocre or shit.

start with easy stuff to read like harry potter, and work your way up to stuff like lord of the rings, dune, etc. they're all interesting, so you shouldn't be bored

whogivesafucc said:
just fucking read books

no one really does this anymore nowadays, and thus, their english is either mediocre or shit.

start with easy stuff to read like harry potter, and work your way up to stuff like lord of the rings, dune, etc. they're all interesting, so you shouldn't be bored

But then he'll pronounce half his words wrong and look like a retard. I'm English and mispronounce words I've read. The best way to learn a new language is to live somewhere where you have to speak it every day, so you assimilate it. But that entails a social life.

Why do you need English skills anyways?

existentialhack said:
whogivesafucc said:
just fucking read books
But then he'll pronounce half his words wrong and look like a retard. I'm English and mispronounce words I've read. The best way to learn a new language is to live somewhere where you have to speak it every day, so you assimilate it. But that entails a social life.

yeah, you're totally right. normies who wish to learn a language just live amongst the people who speak the language and hear other people speaking, try to make small talk, etc. just lol at the so many ways that incels are fucked.

I watch anime with english subtitles