Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I help my mom that is coping with religion?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
My mom is approaching her 60s. All she does is stay in her room all day, going on church groups online or singing Christian music at the top of her lungs thinking this will earn her points for the afterlife. She prays until she cries sometimes. She was never this religious in the past, but now her devotion has been ramped up to 11.
Needless to say, she is coping mad hard. I guess her life didn't turn out the way she wanted so she's just in there coping it up. She stays home ALL fucking day. Is there any way I can help her out?

there is nothing wrong with wanting to get close to our lord above.Maybe she feels regrets for her sins and that's why she cries.her staying all home all her dady is bad,but considering that if she went out,it would probably be to get close to other protestant groups(i am catholic) it's probably for the better.

also jfl at thinking your mothers lfie didn't turn out for the better.she can easily fuck chad right now,she just decides not to.maybe she is quite naive and doesn't know about social media and dating apps but that seems like cope.

My mom is approaching her 60s. All she does is stay in her room all day, going on church groups online or singing Christian music at the top of her lungs thinking this will earn her points for the afterlife. She prays until she cries sometimes. She was never this religious in the past, but now her devotion has been ramped up to 11.
Needless to say, she is coping mad hard. I guess her life didn't turn out the way she wanted so she's just in there coping it up. She stays home ALL fucking day. Is there any way I can help her out?
Let her do what she wants don't try to change her she is too old anyway.Maybe she is scared by the fact she won't have grandchildren or she sees how close she is to the dead and that's why she copes.You can ask her what made her like that maybe you can help her.

I don't like my mom but I'm dependent on her for food and lodging

keep an eye on her to make sure she dont fuk you over,.

when they drink the kool aid they start getting self righteous and start fucking you over more and blaming you for it. beware. she gonna tell you you aare a sinner, have a lesson to learn, god is teaching you someing only you know what you did wonrg. or she will tell you to pray and he will guide you and then totally ablandon the fuk out of you and ignore your downward spiral.

typical hands off abdicaate responsibility. its in gods hands. while you crash and burn. :feelsUgh:

Only fakecels help their toilet mother,truecels don't give a fuck about that pos worthless toilet who had the nerve to bring them into this cold world instead of aborting them and then they fucking treated them like trash growing up,plaguing them with mental illnesses.

fuck her ass or somthing

Just let her be, if you're here you've got bigger fish to fry
Exactly. She’s nearly 60 so who cares what she does with her life at this point, she’s already lived it. You’re a member of this site which means you have your own shitty life to worry about.

What can she do at her age other than turn to faith? Life isnt really a fairy tale you know. After a certain age you are garantueed to rot and to be forgotten by people

My mom was like that, but Muslim, and it was her entire life and it was even worse.

It amplified her pre-existing mental issues by 10 times.

Only fakecels help their toilet mother,truecels don't give a fuck about that pos worthless toilet who had the nerve to bring them into this cold world instead of aborting them and then they fucking treated them like trash growing up,plaguing them with mental illnesses.
I wish I could go back in time and kill my mentally ill mother before I was born.