Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How can I get dopamine?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I feel so drained and depleted. So starved of anything that would get me out of this. I genuinely don't have any clue what could make me feel even slightly better.

Do any of you guys have any advice for what to do? Without alcohol life feels so empty. I want to lose weight, but I can barely get out of bed.

Exercise will both give you dopamine and will help you lose weight

Don't have the energy. Can barely jerk off as is, and that is losing it's luster.
like, you have to go out, put money on your credit card if you have one, go on amazon and order one and wait a shit ton of days to get one delivered. For what? Doing what you can just do by masturbating just with a plastic doll.It will never replace a real foid

Do No fap for a few days if you want a better release
I do at times. I did for 2 days a couple days ago and then fucked my sex doll 4 times in a row in the span of 2 hours the next day. Felt good as hell. Just so hard to go without it that long

Get some macuna pruriens, take about 3 grams. You'll feel great.

It's very subtle so it's nothing like cocaine );

It has not only dopamine but the other supporting stuff too

"Mucuna pruriens contains high levels of naturally occurring L-dopa, which is the precursor to dopamine." @ https://draxe.com/nutrition/mucuna-pruriens-velvet-bean/

I've read the prior comments. It seem like you can't do anything physically; how about playing video games, I would suggest playing an easy-video game like COD (Call of Duty); this would be a safe-and-easy way too dopaminemaxx IMO, as well as drinking black coffee. If not that, then you should try fasting (not eating for a certain amount of time, which induces "feel good" feelings), search online "fasting or Dr. Jason Fung" for further information brocel.

Last edited:
I've read the prior comments. It seem like you can't do anything physically; how about playing video games, I would suggest playing an easy-video game like COD (Call of Duty); this would be a safe-and-easy way too dopaminemaxx IMO, as well as drinking black coffee. If not that, then you should try fasting (not eating for a certain amount of time, which induces "feel good" feelings), search online "fasting" for further information brocel.
I might just try exercising. It's gonna suck, but I need to start doing something.

I might just try exercising. It's gonna suck, but I need to start doing something.
Good choice brocel. Exercising (moderately) 5-days for 20-mins is what I do to at home, and I feel alot-better afterwards too.