Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOW can I function if the ONLY time I feel alive is when I drink super coffee with milk!

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★★
It is like 30 times more caffeine than black coffee (because you put just a pinch of it to mud the water).
And then I don't stop, and drink 4 more of those super caffinated cups.
And what's funniest...
I ALREADY have a heart defect... Because of coffee.
Everything that makes me feel alive, literally kills me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It's the same with fapping.
It's SO over for my incel brain :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I am such a depressed cel NEET cel, it is unbelievable just how many bottoms of society I broke with my fatass, going lower and lower.
It's so brutal having 0 love and 0 friends :cryfeels:

Brutal noreply pill

@VictimofBpillReaper , ya, I just realized that it's night time in Burgerland!
But, I thought fellow vegetablecels are all nightshade! What's up with that noreplypill!

@VictimofBpillReaper , ya, I just realized that it's night time in Burgerland!
But, I thought fellow vegetablecels are all nightshade! What's up with that noreplypill!
No clue.

That's why I don't like making posts at night because not many people respond.

R u an addict cel for coffee too?
W y u awake??????????????????????????????????
No I am not addicted to coffee (although it is yummy lol)

I'm awake rn because my sleep schedule is fucked.

I'm feeling really depressed rn so I'm probably about to go to sleep

No I am not addicted to coffee (although it is yummy lol)

I'm awake rn because my sleep schedule is fucked.

I'm feeling really depressed rn so I'm probably about to go to sleep
Don't say depressed!

It's your vibrational frequency bro!​

Good dreams of higher frequency dimensions, bro!

Don't say depressed!

It's your vibrational frequency bro!​

Good dreams of higher frequency dimensions, bro!
Ahh shit you're right lmaoo.

My vibrational frequency is feeling pretty negative right now!

Brutal caffeineaddictpill. I don’t know why many people aren’t on at night. I thought being a night owl was an incel trait

Fifth cup of coffee right now.
Deathmaxxing is my life.

Привет, инцел бро! Изучаю nutrition, что бы перестать быть инцелом! Откуда знаешь русский?
PROST BLYAT! Im on my 3rd 7,2 alc beer!

Even more brutal than coffee :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Incels are destined for self destruction, because we were already ruined too much
I wanted to be ZyZZ instead i was born an incel with an ugly face

ZyZZ was incel in his heart (and even geomaxxed), just like I will die from coffee, you from alcohol, he died like a drug addict loser (steroids) from heart failure.

Zyzz wasn't exactly a chad. You probably mean Sean O'Pry or Chico Lachowsky

Hes not a looser, He showed 10000ds of skinnyboys they could make it in the world! Dont you dare shame this god! :feelswhat:
Dying at 23 is foking incel trait, moit, actually. Total bloody hell, innit?
Skinnyboys with good face are prettyboy fakecels. I WISH I was like him!

Dying at 23 is foking incel trait, moit, actually. Total bloody hell, innit?
Skinnyboys with good face are prettyboy fakecels. I WISH I was like him!
You dont dare disrespect ZyZZ, I will fucking flay you alive, ZYzz was the idol of many, Its his partying that killed him,
Not himself, Shut the fuck up normie and let niggas cope in peace, Were all gonna make it!

You dont dare disrespect ZyZZ, I will fucking flay you alive, ZYzz was the idol of many, Its his partying that killed him,
Not himself, Shut the fuck up normie and let niggas cope in peace, Were all gonna make it!
Any good videos from him? I like the phrase we're all gonna make it.

Any good videos from him? I like the phrase we're all gonna make it.
Tons, Workout motivation!, He was skinny himself and helped other skinnyboys get confidence and live their best life.

Ughh. Another redcopecel slave :redpill::redpill::redpill::chad::banhammer:
I used to be but not anymore, Your sopass new here,
NEET pilled. Hoper pilled.
Joined Monday at 9:43 PM

Unless you got something good to say id advice you to shut your fucking mouth!

drinking red bull rn to see if it works

I used to be but not anymore, Your sopass new here,
NEET pilled. Hoper pilled.
Joined Monday at 9:43 PM

Unless you got something good to say id advice you to shut your fucking mouth!
More like I'll ignore weirdos taking offense, and talk something good to normal people, lol.

Red bull doesn't work either

U're not even NEET
I'm not much better off than a NEET. All I do is go to university because I am forced to by my family, and going to university isn't that much effort, it's just go, sit in class for 3 hours, go home. Also, I am basically a NEET at the moment because university is only for 6 months of the year, from september to april with a break in the middle.

why u need motivation? For what goal?
I'm always tired, I just want something that gives me energy.

I'm not much better off than a NEET. All I do is go to university because I am forced to by my family, and going to university isn't that much effort, it's just go, sit in class for 3 hours, go home. Also, I am basically a NEET at the moment because university is only for 6 months of the year, from september to april with a break in the middle.

I'm always tired, I just want something that gives me energy.
Prolonged fasts always give me high energy. I assume it's because they shoot up your cortisole and adrenaline as I researched (so that you put your ass into hunting and survive). Like coffee but constantly. Maybe there are other reasons in there as well (as no energy allocated into digestion).
I want to do a fast soon and lose weight, and go from fat to skinny.

Prolonged fasts always give me high energy. I assume it's because they shoot up your cortisole and adrenaline as I researched (so that you put your ass into hunting and survive). Like coffee but constantly. Maybe there are other reasons in there as well (as no energy allocated into digestion).
Hmmmm. I usually just feel weak when I haven't eaten but maybe I just didn't fast long enough. It would make sense that your body wakes the fuck up to go hunt if you're starving.

I want to do a fast soon and lose weight, and go from fat to skinny.
I also need to lose a bit of weight but I can't have too much of a deficit or it will be harder to build muscle.

You know it's over when you relate to posts like this. I don't know man, I also have similar problems, but let's try to get hobbies, maybe... just an idea.

You know it's over when you relate to posts like this. I don't know man, I also have similar problems, but let's try to get hobbies, maybe... just an idea.
Yaas! :feelsLightsaber:
Perfect idea :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
What hobbies are gud??? :feelshmm:
Btw. My brain is totally fried from the highs'es lows! I can do but not think!
@HeinzKell

Last edited: