Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I fuck a foid from my gym? (My plan to ascend on July)

I need you to tell me how can I make a girl in the gym fall in love with me so I can ascend with her

If you are truecel you could try building your own space ship and flying to Mars without help. Chances to accomplish that would be much higher.

Just talk to some ugly-ish foid without acting too assertive. Don't expect instant results. Men are supposed to be a foid's jester and clown. Try to make her laugh or smile or put her in a good mood. Not enough to look like a cuck. There isn't a "way to make her fall in love". Keep talking to her casually and avoid being a creepy faggot. Aka, if she doesn't seem too interested don't push yourself further. This is shit-tier advice but there really isn't that much else to do. Your looks will do most of the talking for you. There isn't any "act alpha" way into getting anyone. That's some soy shit.

have to be chad for it to work, so this will not work

I have vacations on July and I'm gonna go back to gymceling. I don't leave my house except for going to the gym, so the only chance of meeting a foid is at the gym. I will start next week, I need you to tell me how can I make a girl in the gym fall in love with me so I can ascend with her

Just be yourself and inject your muscles with oil: 0% of the time, it works every time.

are you implying that you want to pull some becky - stacy tier women
Thats what I want, and I need your help to get her

Don't even bother unless she gives you some iois.

Just get help from losers theory

Legit plan mate, sure to work

You are either some larp and this is the approaching "finale" for your account, and you already plan on making your "I got the gym girl" post to troll the site, or you really are this stupid

This is like asking homeless people how do I get rich. This is like trying to get advice in how to win the lottery. Try to flirt assertively with a stacy and see how it goes. There's nothing we incels can do for you.

Ive been posting since the original r/incels

Yet you sound this blue pilled?, a veteran shouldn't be posting stupid shit like this

Also I think you mean "incel" not "trucel", because "trucel" usually implies extremely unattractive, and if you are, then I ask again, why are you saying this blue pilled nonesense, you shuold know

show some respect

Sorry I'm not on this site to play the "I'm a bigger loser" game where is just an inverse of normie culture and we have to "show respect" to losers, it doesn't make sense logically