Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I feel like I am in a situation that is VERY VERY near death?

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
I am in my late 20s now and all my life I have always wanted to be in a situation that is so groundbreakingly terrifyingly serious that it completely changes my life.

I have thought about this a lot and the only way to feel such a thing is to be present in a situation where death is really close/almost certain.

- In the path of a category 5 hurricane
- On a sinking boat
- House fire with all escape routes blocked
- In the middle of a forest fire
- During an unhinged gunman taking hostages situation
- Getting robbed by an aggressive BNBG

I am talking adrenaline completely pouring outta your ass and you are working 100% towards survival.

Any ideas of such situations to be put to the list? And being an incel is not a situation since its a lifelong curse of daily cortisol supersaturation

Having gone through serotonin syndrome from ODing on cough medicine before, I'd say that gave me permanent PTSD.

I definitely don't recommend doing this as there is a chance that it will kill you.

Had to go to the ICU for nearly a day.

take DMT

or eat 20 tabs at once in a forest at night

Go live under a bridge.

Real exciting stuff br0.

well i think it depends on the person more than the experiance as when i had my first seizure when i came around i was convinced i had died as i did not get checked for many years later and did not know it was a siezure so it did not change my life for the better as i ended up with anxiety over it for a while so i would advise that the path your are thinking about in terms of trying to change yourself might be better if you tryed non lethal methods

Take DMT
You will experience ego death

bungee jumping?

Go to your nearest tall building and stand on the edge like jeff bridges in fearless.