Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I even try

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I never had a social circle, I never knew what to say, I was quiet, introverted and shy, I was bullied and lived under a bastard of a father

How the fuck was I ever going to get a fucking girlfriend

I never had a social circle, I never knew what to say, I was quiet, introverted and shy, I was bullied and lived under a bastard of a father

How the fuck was I ever going to get a fucking girlfriend
It was over and it still is over.

You do not my friendo

my social circle were all autistic virginal males that played games and watched anime all day

No one wants to be with someone who has no friends let alone some guy with bad looks

Never began unfortunately :society:

No one wants to be with someone who has no friends let alone some guy with bad looks
I think this about instagram. I get told I need more followers but how tf are you supposed to get people to follow you when you have 10 followers. my last hope for getting a social circle is when I stop rotting and get a job

Yes man. I literally have no clue where these normies have started. I was a weird kid that didn’t like to go outside back in my home country and here it’s absolutely impossible now. There are no opportunities for me, I’m a dead person socially . It’s like a theatre for a ghost. I’ve been growing to abstract myself more and more from my social being though.
Sorry to hear that bro :cryfeels:

you can always just. try now?
what difference is there between then and now?