Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can I earn a little bit of money? I'm technically NEET

• Thread starter 9372023464988394
  • Start date

Recruit
★★★★★
I need to earn some money. I'm a NEET but the money I get from the government doesn't cover my bills. Preferably something I can do from home as I am a poorhealthcel. I've done some microjobs online before but some of them have not been worth the time. I don't need much, 100 to 200 dollars per month would be enough for me.

Femboy cam model

Start begging on the streets and trying to scrounge up coins under the vending machines

Start begging on the streets and trying to scrounge up coins under the vending machines
Does begging work? I don't see myself doing it. And there's a lot of competition as where I live has many people begging.

Does begging work? I don't see myself doing it. And there's a lot of competition as where I live has many people begging.
Oh so there’s lots of beggars around huh? Ok you dont have to beg you can just steal their shit while they’re sleeping or yoink their mug full of coins and run away (pretend you’re giving them a coin and then snatch it off them)

Oh so there’s lots of beggars around huh? Ok you dont have to beg you can just steal their shit while they’re sleeping or yoink their mug full of coins and run away (pretend you’re giving them a coin and then snatch it off them)
Well, based on what I've seen, they only ever have small change in front of them to give people the impression that no one has given them any money yet. If someone was to give them a 20 pound note, they would surely take it into their pocket.

I need to earn some money. I'm a NEET but the money I get from the government doesn't cover my bills. Preferably something I can do from home as I am a poorhealthcel. I've done some microjobs online before but some of them have not been worth the time. I don't need much, 100 to 200 dollars per month would be enough for me.
Ok GrAY