Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How can I cuckold maxx a 1/10 trufemcel burn victim as a 2 PSL?

offer all my family money

• yes for a chance to end inceldom, even before my death

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no, cope instead

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
How can I cuckold maxx a 1/10 trufemcel burn victim as a 2.5 PSL?
Pretty much I have to offer all my family money (all just to get a trufcemcel burn/ femcel(
Or do you think i'll still get rejected?

Last edited:
@subzero what is your opinion

>2 psl

NevER began
what happens if I dewit (as an experiment)
if I fail at least I can prove to my parents and the internet I am undateable

You don’t
please, I want one last chance to prove that I am (not) (not) (un)dateable
Yeah that's one last thing i'll try
If i succeed then i'll leave this forum
@SlayerSlayer

never resort to being a cuck, you will lose the little dignity you have and you can't get it back once it's gone.

never resort to being a cuck, you will lose the little dignity you have and you can't get it back once it's gone.
just want to test if I can, if it works than yeah, my inceldom is ovER and at least I can say i'm not a virgin (i'm thinking that someone will fuck me out of amazement since I am the ugliest man in Taiwan), then i'll probably quit this site (I won't join r/IncelTear if that hypothetically happens)

just want to test if I can, if it works than yeah, my inceldom is ovER and at least I can say i'm not a virgin (i'm thinking that someone will fuck me out of amazement since I am the ugliest man in Taiwan), then i'll probably quit this site (I won't join r/IncelTear if that hypothetically happens)
maby you could betabuxx with a landwhale but i don't reccomend it

maby you could betabuxx with a landwhale but i don't reccomend it
dude, ask @subzero, yeah I know my face fucked me over real bad, but I want to try smashing all ym family money as a last resort
if that fails then i am basically a lost cause at this point

based sabotagecel ngl :feelsokman: :feelshaha:
yeah I know my face fucked me over real bad, but I want to try smashing all ym family money as a last resort

yeah I know my face fucked me over real bad, but I want to try smashing all ym family money as a last resort
why copypasta?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back