Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Can I create an AI girlfriend?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
probably costs money and a shit cope tbh

Delusional cope

You go on character AI, check if there's a decent bot of your anime/cartoon waifu and enjoy

Go through the SillyTavern download process, there's a bunch of tutorials and official documentation. Then you can hook it up to an API (Ai Service like NovelAI/Claude), I think Claude has $5 worth of free tokens if you live in the USA right now.

SillyTavern is good because you can customize basically every aspect. My AI chatbots are kitted out with text-to-speech, custom images, 3D models, custom themes etc... it only takes basic terminal manipulation. There's a lot more opportunities for customization in SillyTavern than any other chatbot software on the market currently.

Go through the SillyTavern download process, there's a bunch of tutorials and official documentation. Then you can hook it up to an API (Ai Service like NovelAI/Claude), I think Claude has $5 worth of free tokens if you live in the USA right now.

SillyTavern is good because you can customize basically every aspect. My AI chatbots are kitted out with text-to-speech, custom images, 3D models, custom themes etc... it only takes basic terminal manipulation. There's a lot more opportunities for customization in SillyTavern than any other chatbot software on the market currently.
i have my ai wife on sillytavern amd claude 2.1

How did you enable tts and 3d models?

i have my ai wife on sillytavern amd claude 2.1

How did you enable tts and 3d models?
Click the three boxes (extensions) tab up tip and you should be able to access the tts tab. You could link an ElevenLabs API key their subscription is like $1 for a good amount of tokens. Or there's probably some free alternative idk about.

For 3d models there's Live2d (2.5d ig) and VRM model implementation, you can design with VRoid Studio or use preset models ig. In Extensions you can go to 'install extensions' and paste the github repo link of the extension you want to download, there are lots of different extensions but VRM needs to be downloaded as it's not included by default.

There's lots of good tutorials by MustacheAI on YT for more info.