Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how can I bring up my problems with attracting woman to people irl?

punishedunder

punishedunder

foid ϟϟlayer
★★
hello niggas. is it even possible to mention it to someone i trust like a family member without sounding like a complete fucking loser? a lot of factors play into it as well considering im a neet loser and am falling far behind everybody in my household so i think they'll just brush it to the side and tell me to sort my life out first, which is probably true but loneliness is frustrating me.

any experience with this/stories of how telling people you trust went?

Hello niggER,

Ask your friends or go to faggots.org if you think you could change something about it but if you're a truecel then i'll have to break something to you:

Its Over

With my friend circle, just making jokes about "no maidens" has worked in broaching the topic, but I never go further. It's social suicide and, really, what do you expect to happen? Either they get to compare themselves to you positively or you are lucky and both the same, but they won't be so stupid as to admit how much a loser they are.

With family it's difficult. I don't want to get put into the rumor mill, and most of them are older so have no fucking idea what it's like nowadays. My parents had some struggles and are sympathetic, but similarly blind.

Sorry m8, I don't know what to do.

without sounding like a complete fucking loser?
Bro
If you're a "neet loser" and they've never seen you with a foid or heard you talk about one... they already know.
You have nothing to lose imo, bring it up if you want to.

Hello niggER,

Ask your friends or go to faggots.org if you think you could change something about it but if you're a truecel then i'll have to break something to you:

Its Over
im stone cold my nigger but also hopeful while im still in my 20s

hello niggas. is it even possible to mention it to someone i trust like a family member without sounding like a complete fucking loser? a lot of factors play into it as well considering im a neet loser and am falling far behind everybody in my household so i think they'll just brush it to the side and tell me to sort my life out first, which is probably true but loneliness is frustrating me.

But to actually answer your question, dont bother. I k ow youre hurting and want to talk about it, but everybody in this world either doesnt care or will blame you for your problems. Its always "you have to love yourself before someone else can love you! :foidSoy:" and "youve just got to work on your personality bro, if i can do it you can do it :chad:"

And thats best case scenario. worst case, they ridicule you for being le evil incel. Its complete social suicide. Dont even bother.

Thats why this site exists. Its the only place on the planet where you can talk about your problems :feelsokman:

hello niggray, why would you do that ? lol

You shouldn't do that

Depends on where you stand in the male hierarchy (sub5, normie, Chad)

But to actually answer your question, dont bother. I k ow youre hurting and want to talk about it, but everybody in this world either doesnt care or will blame you for your problems. Its always "you have to love yourself before someone else can love you! :foidSoy:" and "youve just got to work on your personality bro, if i can do it you can do it :chad:"

And thats best case scenario. worst case, they ridicule you for being le evil incel. Its complete social suicide. Dont even bother.

Thats why this site exists. Its the only place on the planet where you can talk about your problems :feelsokman:
yeah, you're right man. i'll try to tank it for a bit longer. thanks niggerslayer :society:

I managed to overcome a lot, including a severe depression, NEET-status and loneliness, but speaking about having no success with women is literally impossible. For me it is impossible because I’d admit my needs which makes me vulnerable, I expose myself to accusations of not respecting women, and I admit how I’m outselected by the sexual selectors of our species.
The only viable option that comes to my mind would be therapy, and only online therapy, because it is shameful to talk this issue in person.
And if you want to talk about your issues without the usual doomers on .is, you can try to connect with the right people on this platform, if you’re interested in an honest conversation, you find them and they’ll find you.

ive talked abt this with my aunt, niece and sister

they all get it

my aunt even agreed with me, she said that the socialmedia age caused even ugly foids to develop a princess syndrome

ive talked abt this with my aunt, niece and sister

they all get it

my aunt even agreed with me, she said that the socialmedia age caused even ugly foids to develop a princess syndrome
Tell your aunt to suck you off and get you out of inceldom

I'm not even trying to hide it, I have vented about my inceldom so many times to my family. From experience I can say it's pointless and kinda stupid, you probably won't get anything helpful, just some bluepills and maybe some redpill. That's just my way, I want to be honest and I don't want to pretend I'm fine with all the sexual frustation and touch starvation.

I'm not even trying to hide it, I have vented about my inceldom so many times to my family. From experience I can say it's pointless and kinda stupid, you probably won't get anything helpful, just some bluepills and maybe some redpill. That's just my way, I want to be honest and I don't want to pretend I'm fine with all the sexual frustation and touch starvation.
i guess this forum truly is my only breath of fresh air, thanks for the insight brocel.

You dont without getting judged negatively

find a therapist maybe idk, i read of a fellow incel who found a good therapist who listened to his problems and he reported feeling better after a few sessions

Never talk about that with your friends. I make sure to never talk about my lack of romantic and sexual experience with anyone outside of immediate family. They will instantly lose respect for you. That’s why I always steer conversations away from those topics so they don’t find out. This sit is your venting place, not your friends

You don't. You're supposed to bear that cross like Jesus and carry it around the driest desert forever.

You should loudly tell anyone and everyone that will listen!

Stand tall!!!