Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I become a betabuxx to talk to girls?

Thats a tough one. That only happens at get togethers, parties, clubs, bars, social settings like playing cards, gyms, through acquaintances etc etc

You cant determine if someone is fakecel or not off these interactions. That's Basement Dweller IQ
Well according to Colvin it happens if you're at work and make small-talk for 1 minute. Lol.

Well according to Colvin it happens if you're at work and make small-talk for 1 minute. Lol.
Colvin is fucking retarded

He cant rate for shit and he's never been in a situation where he has to communicate with other people.

Im certain that he actively avoids interaction with people in general.

Betabuxxing is like fishing, not hunting.

Your well paying job is the bait. You just wait and they'll come.

Also make sure you look miserable so they are convinced you're harmless and you'll be easy to manipulate.

Last edited:
Colvin is fucking retarded

He cant rate for shit and he's never been in a situation where he has to communicate with other people.

Im certain that he actively avoids interaction with people in general.
No retard. I've talked to people before. I've talked to classmates for required school projects & classwork. I've also approached and got rejected 25 times.

You cant ignore the facts

No retard. I've talked to people before. I've talked to classmates for required school projects & classwork. I've also approached and got rejected 25 times.

You cant ignore the facts
Larp tbh

I don't know when he first got here he made a lot of sub8 threads in the vein of mylifeistrash and others but you can talk that up to trolling perhaps or just falling victim to the forum culture.

I don't think his viewpoints are all that irrational. I think he's more of a sub6 kind of person and that isn't all that irrational. Being in the top 30-35% of men in looks/appearance IS almost a requirement to be dating material at least at a young age to the supermajority of women.

I think there are probably guys who had one girlfriend in the past, maybe got some drunk sex at college (by the way might as well be akin to calling rape ascension in current year), etc as technically only ~30% of men are incels statistically but I don't see the typical looking guy (probably more closer to 4.5/10 in America due to poor health/habits/grooming) with GFs.
I think I have quite a unique perspective here because I only became really unattractive after I left school due to a series of health problems, so my social circle, as a continuation of before, is relatively large and overlaps with many other circles (even though I don’t go out much myself anymore) it consists of mainly normies of all looks ranges and we’re all relatively young (early to mid twenties) it is just empirically untrue to me that only the top third of men can make it into relationships that are viable.

I know for a fact that inceldom is real, there are many men who are too ugly to qualify for relationships, and relationships are hugely superficial and based primarily on looks, but this idea that men in the normal range are massively affected by hypergamy and a feministic stranglehold on society really sounds more like a MGTOW cope to me than anything that can be compared to the life of incels.

Most people I know IRL, including females, think that modern feminists are sensationalistic hypochondriacs who view the world through a ridiculously biased and selective lens. I really hate the way incels are seen in pretty much the same way, and it pains me to say that, at times, people are right to think that - because a lot of the things that get posted here truly are out of line with reality.

I think I have quite a unique perspective here because I only became really unattractive after I left school due to a series of health problems, so my social circle, as a continuation of before, is relatively large and overlaps with many other circles (even though I don’t go out much myself anymore) it consists of mainly normies of all looks ranges and we’re all relatively young (early to mid twenties) it is just empirically untrue to me that only the top third of men can make it into relationships that are viable.

I know for a fact that inceldom is real, there are many men who are too ugly to qualify for relationships, and relationships are hugely superficial and based primarily on looks, but this idea that men in the normal range are massively affected by hypergamy and a feministic stranglehold on society really sounds more like a MGTOW cope to me than anything that can be compared to the life of incels.

Most people I know IRL, including females, think that modern feminists are sensationalistic hypochondriacs who view the world through a ridiculously biased and selective lens. I really hate the way incels are seen in pretty much the same way, and it pains me to say that, at times, people are right to think that - because a lot of the things that get posted here truly are out of line with reality.

I don't know man. I've even heard many girls flat-out admit being in the top-third is a prerequisite. I live in a more hypergamous area based on the population density charts though and yeah in high school sure there were average guys with GFs. There were even more surprising cases.

I don't see them on College Campus anymore or at Walmart or out in public at all. I know guys that retained their GFs from high-school.

Maybe the guys in your social circle are better off financially or higher-status.

There's a deficit in interest, sex drive, etc between men and women that's at the root cause of hypergamy which in turn causes inceldom. Even redpill scammers acknowledge this.

If this weren't the case then 30% (or all sub 4 men) being incels wouldn't happen. It would be something that's far more rare.

Only works if you're average looking or better. If you're below average even your offers of money are disgusting to foids.

I think I can cut through all the bullshit and lay it out how it is

You dont go up to chicks and say “ill give you 20 bucks an hour if you talk to me”, you start giving her things, buying her things, validating her when she talks to you, and then she will talk to you, or more accurately she will talk at you, without giving two shits what you have to say. If you have money women will use you for that even if you are not chad. Simps have to navigate through a bunch of social interactions to get to that point, though

Women dont like the idea of talking to 2/10 curries but I have seen many of them with average looking guys, and I know of many marriages where they just use their husbands money and have zero sexual interest in him.

Obviously, the way it REALLY is, is that the woman uses the guy for money and maybe emotional validation, but the way it is interpreted by normies is that they are friends or some other bullshit like that.

So, of course, you dont go up to a woman and say “ill give you money if you talk to me”, but you are doing the same thing with added layers of social bullshit on top of it.

If you really want to know, Go here:

Find a game you play.

Hire a foid.

Then play with them and once you're finished, proceed to rope at how much of a lonely cuck you are.
Why the fuck would you pay some cunt to play the computer with you? I don't see the appeal of it at all.

I think I can cut through all the bullshit and lay it out how it is

You dont go up to chicks and say “ill give you 20 bucks an hour if you talk to me”, you start giving her things, buying her things, validating her when she talks to you, and then she will talk to you, or more accurately she will talk at you, without giving two shits what you have to say. If you have money women will use you for that even if you are not chad. Simps have to navigate through a bunch of social interactions to get to that point, though

Women dont like the idea of talking to 2/10 curries but I have seen many of them with average looking guys, and I know of many marriages where they just use their husbands money and have zero sexual interest in him.

Obviously, the way it REALLY is, is that the woman uses the guy for money and maybe emotional validation, but the way it is interpreted by normies is that they are friends or some other bullshit like that.

So, of course, you dont go up to a woman and say “ill give you money if you talk to me”, but you are doing the same thing with added layers of social bullshit on top of it.
well if you are talking about marriage you're right.

but there are short fat ethnic guys who can casually talk to girls. They won't get near sex, and they don't have to pay cash.

Just get a doll or wait for waifubot.
You can speed up the waifubots emergence in market by spreading waifubot awareness or invest in companies that are in process to make waifubots.

Go somewhere women look for betabuxxers, somewhere rich ugly guys go and they’ll be approaching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back