Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I become a betabuxx to talk to girls?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
According to the black pill messiah colvin, you can talk to girls as an incel if you pay them money. But how does this negotiation work? Should I go up to the girl and say "I know I'm ugly, but I'll give you money so I can listen to your BS casually with no physical intimacy." Or is there another way of going about this? I'm eager to know, because only Chad can converse with foids, I think most school aged incels are handing foids cash in order to talk to them, and I'd like to understand the negotiation process.

one of the worst things ive seen here in a while. dont confuse being blackpilled with being retarded

he's coping hard. full blown sperg'd out cope

I also asked @micropenis29 how I could become a preemptive betabuxx so I can get colleged aged girls, but he didn't give me an answer.

Say Bitch wanna fuck?

Nice joke topic bro. No really. This has to be a joke.

I think you have to paypal them in advance.

middle school boys betabuxx by doing foids homework

I also asked @micropenis29 how I could become a preemptive betabuxx so I can get colleged aged girls, but he didn't give me an answer.
you have to have a nice car, chadfish, and jester your way into something

If you really want to know, Go here:

Find a game you play.

Hire a foid.

Then play with them and once you're finished, proceed to rope at how much of a lonely cuck you are.

Social circle is probably how cucks get them. Because they'll know you're rich from common friends telling them.

I'm eager to know, because only Chad can converse with foids,

I think most school aged incels are handing foids cash in order to talk to them
You are descending further and further in to madness by the day buddy, it is difficult to watch ngl.

Can I ask you why you think you know so well what the situation is like for normies when you admitted you have no social circle as a point of reference? Your entire view of reality is based upon shit you read online so I guess it is no wonder you are so delusional. Colvin is out of his mind as well, but at least he is professed autistic so his warped view of reality at least makes more sense.

Last edited:
According to the black pill messiah colvin, you can talk to girls as an incel if you pay them money. But how does this negotiation work? Should I go up to the girl and say "I know I'm ugly, but I'll give you money so I can listen to your BS casually with no physical intimacy." Or is there another way of going about this? I'm eager to know, because only Chad can converse with foids, I think most school aged incels are handing foids cash in order to talk to them, and I'd like to understand the negotiation process.

Save your dignity, spend money on gymaxxx, status maxx, car maxx, consoomer showoffmaxxx, then approach these WHORES
One will show "interest", but only because you bought all of the things above.
Its the same difference, you spend the sameish money, but this way you have OPTIONS as some will come to you due to the TRINKETS, but the key is the money is INVESTED IN YOU AS A PRODUCT TO THEM.
as
OPPOSED TO YOU BUYING THEIR PRODUCT, THIER PUSSY OR JUST THEIR TIME.

I don’t know

Thats right nigga. 99% of my blackpill threads are accurate and terabased
explain how to betabuxx in order to talk to a foid? How is the exchange of money negotiated?

being NT and having connections are needed. Both things that I don't have
ok, so if you're NT, what do you then say

"I will give you 20 bucks a week to listen to your BS"?

ok, so if you're NT, what do you then say

"I will give you 20 bucks a week to listen to your BS"?
I have no idea. All I know is that sub8s betabuxx to talk to foids outside of school / work

I have no idea. All I know is that sub8s betabuxx to talk to foids outside of school / work
you have no idea but you just know

@Ropemaxx @GoffSystemQB @Dregster666
Just
Fucking
Lol

I meant that I had no idea how to DO IT MYSELF. Read my post again
yet you have no evidence that dudes hand foids cash to talk to them

Thats right nigga. 99% of my blackpill threads are accurate and terabased
How does one become a beta buxx to talk to foids. Foids are repulsed by me cause I’m sub 6

Doesn't have to be money directly.

It could be a position like a job, school work, traveling etc
what about orbiting? a sub5 male can never be an orbiter? or even just someone in the friendzone?

Doesn't have to be money directly.

It could be a position like a job, school work, traveling etc

It can be food, clothes, time.

Anything of worth.
Thats what I said before. Rescources.

you have no idea but you just know

@Ropemaxx @GoffSystemQB @Dregster666
Just
Fucking
Lol

You see maybe he would be able to have a point if the resources were emotional/social as well and it was over LONG periods of time not just just a quick encounter. But when he makes it about exchange of money it's so obviously autistic and completely delusional. Also friends naturally just entertain and spend time with each other so viewing everything through this autistic lens is pointless. I also wouldn't want to be friends with someone if they weren't fun to be around.

No short/ugly guy is paying a girl to walk with him on campus. I don't know how anybody can even believe something like that.

Last edited:
It can be food, clothes, time.

Anything of worth.
Time? what do you mean by that? The foid talks to the dude and he spends his time? Any dude talking to a foid no matter his looks level is technically spending "time"

what about orbiting? a sub5 male can never be an orbiter? or even just someone in the friendzone?
Orbiting counts.

Its a cheap tactic to make other males insecure and or jealous.

I'm starting to realize that this forum is a joke/parody.

Time? what do you mean by that? The foid talks to the dude and he spends his time? Any dude talking to a foid no matter his looks level is technically spending "time"
Time as in giving up unnecessary time. Say like an employer who goes beyond an application and the interview.

You are descending further and further in to madness by the day buddy, it is difficult to watch ngl.

Can I ask you why you think you know so well what the situation is like for normies when you admitted you have no social circle as a point of reference? Your entire view of reality is based upon shit you read online so I guess it is no wonder you are so delusional. Colvin is out of his mind as well, but at least he is professed autistic so his warped view of reality at least makes more sense.
He's just mocking Colvin's prior threads/arguments.

Idk if he really meant this post as a joke or something but it is way delusional to think Chads and only chads can talk to girls. If it was that way normfags would be on the same boat as us aka posting here. They ascend via socialcirclemaxxing and jestermaxxing, in other words they have to become literal simps for foids in order to betabuxx.
I agree Colvin may seem a bit too extremist in his sub8 extremism thing but it's because that's the way he reacts to ppl here telling him he has a chance.
Uh ok nvm it's a joke

Orbiting counts.

Its a cheap tactic to make other males insecure and or jealous.
Time as in giving up unnecessary time. Say like an employer who goes beyond an application and the interview.
Describe to me a situation where a foid voluntarily talks to a dude, he doesn't get sex, and he is a fakecel and not a betabuxxer.

You really think that sub 6’a are permitted to talk to foids in 2020? I said sub 6’s not sub 8’s
Pure luck TBH. Also it’s rare for 5/10 or 4/10 to have any contact with foids cause the kikesses created radical feminism in our society.
Fixed it my nigga

Last edited:
I see that, but the idea that Females won’t speak to anyone that isn’t Chad isn’t too inconsistent with prior things he has said. I find this thread quite ironic because him and Colvin, for the most part, are actually not too far apart in what they believe. I’d have thought they’d be natural allies.

Last edited:
I see that, but Females won’t speak to anyone that isn’t Chad isn’t too inconsistent with prior things he has said. I find this thread quite ironic because him and Colvin actually, for the most part, are actually not too far apart in what they believe.
I don't know when he first got here he made a lot of sub8 threads in the vein of mylifeistrash and others but you can talk that up to trolling perhaps or just falling victim to the forum culture.

I don't think his viewpoints are all that irrational. I think he's more of a sub6 kind of person and that isn't all that irrational. Being in the top 30-35% of men in looks/appearance IS almost a requirement to be dating material at least at a young age to the supermajority of women.

I think there are probably guys who had one girlfriend in the past, maybe got some drunk sex at college (by the way might as well be akin to calling rape ascension in current year), etc as technically only ~30% of men are incels statistically but I don't see the typical looking guy (probably more closer to 4.5/10 in America due to poor health/habits/grooming) with GFs.

I don't know when he first got here he made a lot of sub8 threads in the vein of mylifeistrash and others but you can talk that up to trolling perhaps or just falling victim to the forum culture.

I don't think his viewpoints are all that irrational. I think he's more of a sub6 kind of person and that isn't all that irrational. Being in the top 30-35% of men in looks/appearance IS almost a requirement to be dating material at least at a young age to the supermajority of women.

I think there are probably guys who had one girlfriend in the past, maybe got some drunk sex at college (by the way might as well be akin to calling rape ascension in current year), etc as technically only ~30% of men are incels statistically but I don't see the typical looking guy (probably more closer to 4.5/10 in America due to poor health/habits/grooming) with GFs.
its more that sub6=incel
sub8=can't get laid on tinder, get away with social retardation, and are likely to get cucked
8+ is Chad=can be a retard and get laid on tinder, won't get cucked unless a rare gigachad shows up

Last edited:
Describe to me a situation where a foid voluntarily talks to a dude, he doesn't get sex, and he is a fakecel and not a betabuxxer.
Thats a tough one. That only happens at get togethers, parties, clubs, bars, social settings like playing cards, gyms, through acquaintances etc etc

You cant determine if someone is fakecel or not off these interactions. That's Basement Dweller IQ

Sub5's are their online orbiting cucks who defend them from "misogynists" online, and are used for sending money to their paypal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back