Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I be funny?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I need to be entertaining to contentcreatormaxx.

Being funny is a genetic trait. Either you are born with it or not.

IMG 4558
IMG 4559

intelligence and humour often goes hand in hand to an extent

I need to be entertaining to contentcreatormaxx.
Being funny is a genetic trait. Either you are born with it or not.
Older forms of comedy were rooted in high awareness about life's circumstances, which usually requires high levels of knowledge in social interractions, human behavior and tendencies, and picking up the incongruities in life, as well as knowledge about different behavioral patterns of different groups of people, knowledge of different locations, etc. There was also witty usages of language to create drastic misunderstandings.

You see traces of this in things like Seinfeld or Curb your Enthusiasm - while the characters could be self-depricating, most of the humor is about relatable frustrations, inconveniences, and issues that pop up in life.

There was some self-deprecation, but such self-deprecation was usually used as a prop to make people stick out from the norm so they have a memorable appearance and personality. Most of it wasn't in bad faith to insult someone. Groucho Marx was bizarre and a goofball, but did people back then really think "what a fucking loser I'm glad I'm not like this guy?" No. His eccentrism just made him memorable.

----

However, most contemporary humor isn't like this. If you still operate on the principal that these days humor is something separate from social status, you aren't truly blackpilled then and you haven't realized how bad things have gotten.

Most normie humor, I kid you not, is people of low social status humiliating themselves, and people laughing in their head that they aren't them.

Take the Office. Most pinnacle normie show, every normie loves this show.
Michael Scott from the Office is a man is a low status weird guy in his 30s who lives alone who is over the top in his moral outrage despite not being the most put together guy. Dwight from the office is also an eccentric weirdo. Stanley is the fat black guy who is jaded about everything because of the fact that's he's a fat black guy.

Are John and Pam funny? Not really, they might act out of line here and there, but most of their comedy is having reasonable reactions to the insane clownworld of losers around them.

------

Comedy is largely dead except among more intelligent people, because people are really dumbed down.

Last edited:
Older forms of comedy were rooted in high awareness about life's circumstances, which usually requires high levels of knowledge in social interractions, human behavior and tendencies, and picking up the incongruities in life, as well as knowledge about different behavioral patterns of different groups of people, knowledge of different locations, etc. There was also witty usages of language to create drastic misunderstandings.

You see traces of this in things like Seinfeld or Curb your Enthusiasm - while the characters could be self-depricating, most of the humor is about relatable frustrations, inconveniences, and issues that pop up in life.

There was some self-deprecation, but such self-deprecation was usually used as a prop to make people stick out from the norm so they have a memorable appearance and personality. Most of it wasn't in bad faith to insult someone. Groucho Marx was bizarre and a goofball, but did people back then really think "what a fucking loser I'm glad I'm not like this guy?" No. His eccentrism just made him memorable.

----

However, most contemporary humor isn't like this. If you still operate on the principal that these days humor is something separate from social status, you aren't truly blackpilled then and you haven't realized how bad things have gotten.

Most normie humor, I kid you not, is people of low social status humiliating themselves, and people laughing in their head that they aren't them.

Take the Office. Most pinnacle normie show, every normie loves this show.
Michael Scott from the Office is a man is a low status weird guy in his 30s who lives alone who is over the top in his moral outrage despite not being the most put together guy. Dwight from the office is also an eccentric weirdo. Stanley is the fat black guy who is jaded about everything because of the fact that's he's a fat black guy.

Are John and Pam funny? Not really, they might act out of line here and there, but most of their comedy is having reasonable reactions to the insane clownworld of losers around them.

------

Comedy is largely dead except among more intelligent people, because people are really dumbed down.
Well written

'humour' doesn't exist

normies are just stupid and it's funny

they are laughable, no joke

Last edited:
Thought this said furry at 1st lol

Look ugly
That’s what I don’t get. They always say muh you’re not funny muh you need to makenpeople laugh, but people laugh when they see us. Our existence is a joke and humanity laughs at it. We are the funniest people onnearth

Look ugly
That’s what I don’t get. They always say muh you’re not funny muh you need to makenpeople laugh, but people laugh when they see us. Our existence is a joke and humanity laughs at it. We are the funniest people onnearth