Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can I act like a piece of shit/ average guy?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
So i clearly i'm living my life wrong. I was raised by a single mother who always said to be kind to people and i did just that. In real i'm never mean to anyone. in fact i go out of my way to be kind to people. This has caused me to be mocked and humiliated and taken advatage of my whole life.

Everyone treats me like their own personal punching back. They treat me like shit so they can feel better. So the question, how to be a piece of shit? How to be cruel and evil towards strangers like normies are?

I need to learn how to be evil like them, or they will kill me. I'm afraid however i don't have it in me. I'm just not cut out to be a soulless monster like they all are.

Why do you want validation in the normies? You're living your life wrong according to who? just do what you want brocel, put on a mask it's a waste of time, they smell your scent from afar, you won't be able to prevent some blackpills from escaping you.

Have a spine, argue with them, be confrontational. If someone is accusing you, you're prepared for a fight, a fist fight.

I wouldn't waste time to be bettER to people like them.
There might be anothER solution though (In minecraft)

Why should you? Seems very stressful to constantly behave in a way you aren’t wired to.

I suk the local townies dry. Take and never give. Suffer the masses! Greed is the cure - Scroogex10. False promises and ghosting is fun too. Beat them at their own game.

Start with small things like stop holding doors for people