Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can high inhib be fixed?

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
Maybe I'm fakecel for thinking this, but I believe a lot of "ugly" guys can still socialize normally if they are low inhib. Problem is, being ugly is what leads to you become high inhib because of the lack of reciprocation you get from people when you try to approach. High inhib is the true killer, the AIDS to ugliness' HIV. I have no idea how the ugly low inhib guys became that way. Naturally good sense of humor? Psychedelics? How do I destroy my superego and just Bee myself?

I want to know too, it ruins my life. Shit genetics and giga awkward and shy is brutal

Improve your personality.

you can become low inhib through a lot of positive interactions or by getting a lobotomy

Shrink you amygdala by watching gore 24/7

you can become low inhib through a lot of positive interactions or by getting a lobotomy
And where do I find those? My theorycrafted strategy is to start by cold approaching other ugly guys for friendship since they're less likely to reject me and slowly work my way up.

How do I destroy my superego and just Bee myself?
Brain Damage.
There are only two sure ways two be low inhib: positive reinforcement and being too stupid to feel fear.

Your body is commanding you to stay low so you don't get in danger or embarrassed.

Doesnt work if your Aspie

Repair your dopamine receptors.

I used to have some social life with heavy drinking but ultimately it led to drinking alone alcoholism (I'm now sober and just see family occasionally). At best though it was jestermaxxing and it was brutal in a different way seeing (drinking) buddies get the girl but never you. Nice Stone Roses avi btw.

Maybe I'm fakecel for thinking this, but I believe a lot of "ugly" guys can still socialize normally if they are low inhib. Problem is, being ugly is what leads to you become high inhib because of the lack of reciprocation you get from people when you try to approach. High inhib is the true killer, the AIDS to ugliness' HIV. I have no idea how the ugly low inhib guys became that way. Naturally good sense of humor? Psychedelics? How do I destroy my superego and just Bee myself?
Just stop giving a shit. You already have every relationship bar maxxed out in the negatives the moment they see you and your height. Stop acting like random strangers on the street or the campus are your friends. They are your enemies. You are an incel, not a normie. When you stop caring you’ll find it easier to talk to people. Of course, just because you have an easier time talking to them doesn’t mean that you’ll succeed. You’ll still fail. And then you’ll come back here and realize that high inhib is actually a blessing for an incel that stops you from embarrassing yourself.