Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can height > face when...

N

Nihilisticel

Banned
-
There’s literally no incels with a good looking face and short but there’s plenty that’s tall with an ugly face. Like the common factor between all of us is that we are ALL ugly. There’s no Fucking 5’6 or 5’7 chads here.

The only way a good face can bring you down is if you have autism or something. Other then that, FOH with that height> face bullshit.

Last edited:
A good face will save your ass

It's face and height, both are of equal importance.

Face, height and frame are the Chad trifecta. But I agree, face is the most important.

if you are a manlet, IT'S FUCKING OVER. only chad features like a good frame AND a pretty face with a strong jawline can save you.

on the other hand, tallfags can just make it with an average face and nothing else.

that's why tallfags are so insecure about the heightpill, they have such a great advantage in dating and get butthurt that they can't utilize it.

Very based thread, very high IQ

Ugly face = surgery, ascend.

Manlet = it's over

if you are a manlet, IT'S FUCKING OVER. only chad features like a good frame AND a pretty face with a strong jawline can save you.

on the other hand, tallfags can just make it with an average face and nothing else.

that's why tallfags are so insecure about the heightpill, they have such a great advantage in dating and get butthurt that they can't utilize it.

I see plenty of average looking guys with girls simply because the guys the tall. I rarely see short guys with gfs.
true these tall guys gonna get a wife above their looksmatch or betabux later in their life while your 5'3 ass is still gonna be typing here cause you have no other options
Man you can not even do gym if you are a manlet its gonna be a looksmin
everything good you do would likely be seen by other as compensating for your short height

Last edited:
I don't think anyone disagrees that face > height. The only issue I have is some peopleq act like being tall isn't better than being short, no matter what tier your face is.

The only issue I have is some peopleq act like being tall isn't better than being short, no matter what tier your face is.
also true.
I'd much rather be tall and ugly than short and ugly.
You can always get surgery to fix your face
there is no plastic surgery for your height.
if you're a manlet it was fucking over before it even began

Sort of a chicken/egg which came first argument. Shortcels are also most likely mentalcels due to crippling depression and low self confidence resultant from a lifetime of mogging. To be told you are the equivalent of a little boy, never to be taken seriously, undermined at every turn solely because of your height, it can turn you nuts. If life doesn't get to you first as a shortcel with a chad face, you might have a chance. But society HATES short men and you will have a 100000x harder time than a tallfag with a normie face.

Face>everything
Only situation height matters is when two Chads compete for a foid and one of them is taller than the other

Tallfag = Volcel unless you have some severe facial deformation.

How do you know we dont have 5 7 chads here ?