Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How can Eurocels cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
White women are more loyal to their race than westernised ethnic foids :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

The Byzantine cucks were corrupt dying already losing land to islam bit by bit, and the pope and the Italians were planning on stabbing them in the back to take their wealth.

And and Arabo-Kurd alliance under saldin cucked the crusaders to death and liberated the lavant.

So what did you subhuman horse fuckers chink mongrels accomplish but burning books, breaking aqueducts and over grazing the land??

You should be praising the Persians and Arabs for giving your pagan ancestors human genes culture and religion. Otherwise you'd be throat singing in Uighurstan. Getting your organs removed with the rest of gook breathern.
They did absolutely nothing, Turks are all kufaar today lol even the most liberal scholars call them secularists and not Muslims

View: https://youtu.be/aQEFmFLfgis

Real Muslims know it wasn't them lol

the real conquering is yet to come these chink mongrels are definitely not part of MENA

Another shitskin arabo-negroid assblasted at Turks conquering their hairy brown asses:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 622979

Our bloodline and contributions are the reason you niggers are not dead yet
This is the first image I get when I search up iraqi turkmen this is without scrolling for endless hours looking for cherry picked photos lol

Attachments

• Iraqi_Turkmen_folk_dancers.jpg
    Iraqi_Turkmen_folk_dancers.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
The Byzantine cucks were corrupt dying already losing land to islam bit by bit, and the pope and the Italians were planning on stabbing them in the back to take their wealth.

And and Arabo-Kurd alliance under saldin cucked the crusaders to death and liberated the lavant.

So what did you subhuman horse fuckers chink mongrels accomplish but burning books, breaking aqueducts and over grazing the land??

You should be praising the Persians and Arabs for giving your pagan ancestors human genes culture and religion. Otherwise you'd be throat singing in Uighurstan. Getting your organs removed with the rest of gook breathern.
He's funny as fuck, he's a turkish minority in Iraq who are literally indistinguishable from the common iraqi :feelsLSD:

Attachments

• 20210116_2_46394969_61621943.jpg
    20210116_2_46394969_61621943.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 9
Whys is he afraid to show the average turkmen, without using deception lol these manlets are his kinfolk. Iraqi turkmen are even less white than the averages turk

They look like gypsies to me

Attachments

• Iraqi_Turkmen.jpg
    Iraqi_Turkmen.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 9

View: https://youtu.be/j2H-Ca25S8Y

There's a reason the house of Saudi repelled the ottomans from their lands, they were extremely corrupt and homosexual according to many historical sources

[UWSL]The words of black hoes complaining is worthless. [/UWSL]
I think they are both valid. Black men aren’t worth shit but many black foids still choose them and have their kids like you said. It’s both of their faults not one or the other.

Irrelevant. Turks are still the ones who defeated the Byzantines.
Funny how Arabs needed a Armenian Kurd like Saladin in order to get their lands back:forcedsmile: Just like how a Bulgarian Turk had to protect these Arabs from having their holy cities conquered by British people
Shitskin's law: The longer an online argument goes on, the probability of mentioning sexual intercourse with animals increases.
You should be praising the Persians and Arabs for giving your pagan ancestors human genes culture and religion.
You say this yet Turks ruled over Arabs. Curious!
Otherwise you'd be throat singing in Uighurstan. Getting your organs removed with the rest of gook breathern.
Sorry mate, I'm still not a chink no matter how many times you say it.
They did absolutely nothing, Turks are all kufaar today lol even the most liberal scholars call them secularists and not Muslims

View: https://youtu.be/aQEFmFLfgis

Real Muslims know it wasn't them lol

the real conquering is yet to come these chink mongrels are definitely not part of MENA

Fucking delusions. Constantinople fell to Turks, I'm SO sorry this hurts your feelings.
This is the first image I get when I search up iraqi turkmen this is without scrolling for endless hours looking for cherry picked photos lol
Yep, because Iraqi-Turkmens are mixed between Anatolians, Greeks, Bulgarian, Georgians, Iranians, and Iraqis. When did I ever say Turk-Iraqis are white? I simply said I'm white and I have several family members with blonde hair. I myself have a red beard.

He's funny as fuck, he's a turkish minority in Iraq who are literally indistinguishable from the common iraqi :feelsLSD:
The common Arab Iraqi wishes they looked like Iraqi-Turks. In truth, most Iraqis look like Arabs.

iraq-children.jpg

Meanwhile, Turkish-Iraqis look like this

800px-Iraqi_Children.jpg
iraqi-child-AM4471.jpg
09oct030058.jpg

Whys is he afraid to show the average turkmen, without using deception lol these manlets are his kinfolk. Iraqi turkmen are even less white than the averages turk

They look like gypsies to me
When did I say the average Turkmen-Iraqi is white? This is the level of shitskin IQ and argument capabilities. They come up with imaginery arguments in their own little brain and delude themselves that that is what the person they are talking to said. Only thing I ever said is that there are white Iraq-Turkmens since we are mixed. And I've already shown you I have relatives with blonde hair/blue eyes + I have a red beard

Cousinson
JVEWa64

View: https://youtu.be/j2H-Ca25S8Y

There's a reason the house of Saudi repelled the ottomans from their lands, they were extremely corrupt and homosexual according to many historical sources

This is just Western propoganda attempting to make Ottomans look worse. Not saying they were perfect, but you need to relax, egypt nigger. Your country was and still is ruled by Anatolians for the past 400+ years.

Irrelevant. Turks are still the ones who defeated the Byzantines.

Funny how Arabs needed a Armenian Kurd like Saladin in order to get their lands back:forcedsmile: Just like how a Bulgarian Turk had to protect these Arabs from having their holy cities conquered by British people

Shitskin's law: The longer an online argument goes on, the probability of mentioning sexual intercourse with animals increases.

You say this yet Turks ruled over Arabs. Curious!

Sorry mate, I'm still not a chink no matter how many times you say it.

Fucking delusions. Constantinople fell to Turks, I'm SO sorry this hurts your feelings.

Yep, because Iraqi-Turkmens are mixed between Anatolians, Greeks, Bulgarian, Georgians, Iranians, and Iraqis. When did I ever say Turk-Iraqis are white? I simply said I'm white and I have several family members with blonde hair. I myself have a red beard.

The common Arab Iraqi wishes they looked like Iraqi-Turks. In truth, most Iraqis look like Arabs.

iraq-children.jpg

Meanwhile, Turkish-Iraqis look like this

800px-Iraqi_Children.jpg
iraqi-child-AM4471.jpg
09oct030058.jpg

When did I say the average Turkmen-Iraqi is white? This is the level of shitskin IQ and argument capabilities. They come up with imaginery arguments in their own little brain and delude themselves that that is what the person they are talking to said. Only thing I ever said is that there are white Iraq-Turkmens since we are mixed. And I've already shown you I have relatives with blonde hair/blue eyes + I have a red beard

View attachment 623248View attachment 623249

This is just Western propoganda attempting to make Ottomans look worse. Not saying they were perfect, but you need to relax, egypt nigger. Your country was and still is ruled by Anatolians for the past 400+ years.
Its from Arabian sources, though. The ottomans were called kufar by all the Arabs

If you spoke Arabic and not mongol language maybe you'd understand

You're overcompesating hard for your mongolian chink race and it's so cringe to see

(Children are always lighter than adult Iraqis please show the truth and be honest :feelshaha:)