Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How can cucks love a non virgin girl?

Braindamage

Braindamage

Banned
-
Its so insane to me that a man can pretend he loves a girl that have had tons of sex, getting every holed filled with someone elses semen, getting her holes stretced out by another man and having threesome with many dudes filling every hole and filling them with sperm, probably spitting on her face and choking her since girls love that. Just fucking lol and then she will pretend she loves him if she actually loved him she would not do anything of this disgusting shit just for "pleasure". She will think about those memories when she is with her new cuck.
She enjoyed getting her holes filled by another hard dick and then she will love you :D dont worry buddy boyos its completely normal but dont get chocked when sperm will drip from her evertime she moves.

because they're cucks

They’re cucks

when a foid has sex with another man she's broken for good

you can't cope with this fact, she'll always remember chad's cock and she'll never be satisfied with you

you can't cope with this fact, she'll always remember chad's cock and she'll never be satisfied with you
yes, she will dream about him and always miss him and compare him with you

If sex isn't a big deal then why are cheating and rape so bad? Obviously a rostie who had lots of sex with many different men is damaged, and can never be in a serious faithful relationship, especially with a man who isn't like the chads she was used to.

Feminists always try to raise the AoC and shame men who go for young foids, because "just be first" theory works. With a teen virgin a nonchad can still imprint himself on her. It's proven foids who get married as virgins remain married a lot longer than non virgin rosties who get married to cucks.

Its so insane to me that a man can pretend he loves a girl that have had tons of sex
Same. The more I consider it, the more I think I won't even try to ascend by any means. I don't want to be cucked with a 10 years delay.

They are closeted gays. They enjoy the thought of their wife's pussy dripping with another man's cum.

circularargumentmaxxing

They are closeted gays. They enjoy the thought of their wife's pussy dripping with another man's cum.
That's really the only logical explanation I can think of. No straight man with normal t levels would accept that.

8/10 24yo roastie who claims she's based and religious now, or 4/10 18yo virgin?

8/10 24yo roastie who claims she's based and religious now, or 4/10 18yo virgin?
if virgin guaranteed loyal then that. if no loyalty then guaranteed then 8/10 and view her as temporarily exclusive prostitute

can cucks really love a nonvirgin foid or are they pretending and lying to themselves?
their level of delusion must be quite strong.

A virgin who respects nonvirgins is pathetic. Do you let people steal your exam answers as well?

a non virgin girl
Its so insane to me that a man can pretend he loves a girl that have had tons of sex, getting every holed filled with someone elses semen
OP you should probably slow down with these inane goalpost-shifting shitpost threads.

Non-virgin could for example mean a girl who was raped one time in one hole, so "tons of sex" and "every hole" are not inherent laws of non-virgin girls.

dont really care about a foid's virginity

It's because all foids over the age of 18 are not virgins the normies have to cope somehow.

OP you should probably slow down with these inane goalpost-shifting shitpost threads.

Non-virgin could for example mean a girl who was raped one time in one hole, so "tons of sex" and "every hole" are not inherent laws of non-virgin girls.
Rape doesn't count.

low iq reply

If sex isn't a big deal then why are cheating and rape so bad? Obviously a rostie who had lots of sex with many different men is damaged, and can never be in a serious faithful relationship, especially with a man who isn't like the chads she was used to.

Feminists always try to raise the AoC and shame men who go for young foids, because "just be first" theory works. With a teen virgin a nonchad can still imprint himself on her. It's proven foids who get married as virgins remain married a lot longer than non virgin rosties who get married to cucks.

I don't know... Do you compare every meal to the best meal you've eaten? Every pint, to the most refreshing one? I don't. Why should sex be different. People live in the moment.

I don't know... Do you compare every meal to the best meal you've eaten? Every pint, to the most refreshing one? I don't. Why should sex be different. People live in the moment.
Doesn't mean you should eat garbage.

Anyone else will always just be fucking Chad's former hole, you're literally coming in contact with the remnants of Chad's cock.

But who wants to eat from food that someone has already started eating from?

Doesn't mean you should eat garbage.
That makes no sense. My analogy stands.

But who wants to eat from food that someone has already started eating from?

Also makes no sense. You'd eat a steak even if someone else had already eaten a steak from the same animal?!? Just because a woman had had sex doesnt make her ruined. You people are fucking morons. I don't even believe people who speak like this are incels, your just LARPing bastards trying to stir up mysoginy in the community. I'd be happy to find a woman who had a mutual respect for me regardless of her body count.

justice for @Braindamage
unban this based and high iq greycel

Last edited:
You compare stuff all the time. If you're a professional wine taster you'll compare every new wine to the best ones you've had. If you like fast food you'll compare all the new fast food restaurants you go to the best one you had. A non-virgin rostie is garbage, you'll fuck one if you have to, but not love it because you know there is much better out there.
Just because a woman had had sex doesnt make her ruined. You people are fucking morons.
:soy: :soy: :soy:
I'd be happy to find a woman who had a mutual respect for me regardless of her body count.
Betabuxxing a rostie who stays at home, who had tons of sex in the past, then denies you sex every day is cucked.

Last edited:

Also makes no sense. You'd eat a steak even if someone else had already eaten a steak from the same animal?!? Just because a woman had had sex doesnt make her ruined. You people are fucking morons. I don't even believe people who speak like this are incels, your just LARPing bastards trying to stir up mysoginy in the community. I'd be happy to find a woman who had a mutual respect for me regardless of her body count.
D732C91E CDA1 4ABD 9055 FAE23EA42095

They are pretending that it’s normal since 99% of foids lose virginity to chad in early-late teenage years. Then they get surprised when they get cheated in almost every relationship and when almost 50% of marriages nowadays end in divorce :feelsautistic::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsPop:

She will never respect you, BECAUSE of her body count idiot. The two are mutually exclusive.

because they're cucks
She will never respect you, BECAUSE of her body count idiot. The two are mutually exclusive.
Based

Cuck81

How can a woman that slept around, respect a man that obviously doesn't respect himself if he commits to a woman like her that slept around? She feels you entitled to her inevitable contempt. This is a fool's gambit.

Oh yeh, because you saying it definitely makes it true. Sex is just one part of a relationship.

Oh yeh, because you saying it definitely makes it true. Sex is just one part of a relationship.
Sex is the most intimate thing two humans can do together, without it there is no relationship. If she's giving it sooner and/or for less effort to other men you mean nothing to her.